Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm out

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
They finally let me out because my therapist claims I've shown improvement.

Just fucking lol if you think you can improve without getting a gf

The brainwashing seminars were the worst. Bunch of whores telling us we matter but hate doesn't solve anything. Probobly gets rauled by Chad daily

In case some of you wanted to know what my last post was about, I pussied out before police arrived. Too high inhib/low T to even publicly immolate in front of kidd

Back to this cope known as incels.is

what kind of shit did they make you do? did any of it help? did they know about your inceldom / loneliness?

welcome back btw.

What about those coordinates in North Carolina?

EDIT: nvm

honestly they're not wrong, hate doesn't actually really ever solve anything, however it's rich coming from them as they are enjoying all the pleasures in life and merely asking us to "put up" with the almost absolute worst life possible. therapists, etc can't even fathom what us incels go through, they'd rather help stacy because chad rejected them.

They only say that because it's their job and the only reason it exists is because people are afraid. In reality they know your life is fucked they just want to trick you into believing it's not. Only a complete idiot would fall for it and even if he did reality would catch up when he realises that his life will never get better.

wandercamp said:
They finally let me out because my therapist claims I've shown improvement.

Just fucking lol if you think you can improve without getting a gf

The brainwashing seminars were the worst. Bunch of whores telling us we matter but hate doesn't solve anything. Probobly gets rauled by Chad daily

In case some of you wanted to know what my last post was about, I pussied out before police arrived. Too high inhib/low T to even publicly immolate in front of kidd

Back to this cope known as incels.is

What did she/he say to you?

Welcome back. This is your home now.

Did you get the tacos at the Mexican place lol?
@"atomic ace pugg"

UncannyValley said:
Did you get the tacos at the Mexican place lol?
@"atomic ace pugg"

Yea that's why he didn't suicide

I would like to hang out in a mental asylum. Especially around older teenagers/early adults.

welcome back. therapists and mental institues are a scam

Dude you're the most interesting character on this site if you're not larping of course.

KV3 said:
How is it? Never been

dirty, fucking crazy people everywhere. Multiple times a day you have to attend sessions based on what you're in for. If you're smart enough to play along you get out in a matter of months