Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m only good in sign holder jobs

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
I’m only good in sign holder jobs because I only get positive comments and feedback on mostly sign holder jobs like in two temp sign holder jobs I got an email saying I have done a wonderful job with the sign holder position and I work well. In my current sign holder job the managers and owner are saying I’m doing a great job and invited me to Christmas party. It’s over for me. I’m too low iq to get a well paying job with benefits.

Low Tier Currycel

9A9A52C0 8E05 4CB8 B184 4DEA66D8AA17

Low Tier Currycel
Yes I’m a low tier currycel. Indian woman will only sleep with me if I have a $40000 job with benefits. I can’t find that job because of my anxiety and low iq.

brutal :fuk: and jokerpilled :society:

I know you, you're "Brown Incel" from youtube :feelshaha: this guy is a currycel who hates Muslims even though they're infinitely more based than your simpish shitskin kin

I know you, you're "Brown Incel" from youtube :feelshaha: this guy is a currycel who hates Muslims even though they're infinitely more based than your simpish shitskin kin
Muslim Chad rape minority Beckies in Pakistan. Also in the wests Muslims chads and Abduls simp for whyte women.

-
And one day your job might be automated away...- somebody might make a machine that can hold signs

And then what-

-
And one day your job might be automated away...- somebody might make a machine that can hold signs

And then what-
True I’m screwed. It’s over for sign holdercels.