Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im only after seeing a young couple hugging

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Two geeky looking teenage nerds at the top of the steps as well, god I wish I could have pushed them down, that sight would be in my thoughts tonight :feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::blackpill::blackpill:

Seeing couples in public is rage and suifuel.:feels:

I want a hug from anaconda tbh

Two geeky looking teenage nerds at the top of the steps as well, god I wish I could have pushed them down, that sight would be in my thoughts tonight

He will meet a fate far worse than what you could do to him, getting cucked.

cope, he is referring to them as teenagers nerdcels, wait for them to get to college, its when the fun begins, I've seen it firsthand
It's also more likely they will pair bond and have a happy life. I've seen it firsthand.

I've always wanted to stop them if I saw a couple doing a PDA by pouring water over their heads or something

I've always wanted to stop them if I saw a couple doing a PDA by pouring water over their heads or something
Yeah i can relate to that desire. PDA is suifuel and a constant mockery of what i can never have. It's why i hate using public transport also.

Yeah i can relate to that desire. PDA is suifuel and a constant mockery of what i can never have. It's why i hate using public transport also.
its one of the many reasons I stay inside all day. There's no point in venturing outside if I have to deal with all this suifuel.

dont go out on the weekends to avoid this sui fuel

They were so confident that they did it in front of many others wanting to show the world they are in love how pathetic

That shit always ruins my mood for the whole day.

I'm so happy I don't have to deal with that bullshit nearly as much anymore.

Incelrage Is going to destroy this world

He will meet a fate far worse than what you could do to him, getting cucked.
6141719A 0D0C 49E9 8DA1 9606E1E57D6C

Fucking hate seeing young happy couples outside

Absolute ropefuel

:feelsrope:

Strong bump.

But yeah seeing couples younger than me makes me want to blow my brains out.
Will never forget the 13-15 year old couple at the back of the bus just making out.

I had to endure that shit for majority of the bus ride to the gym.