Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im one of the few hapas who can pass as white

just grow your hair out to hide your “elongated” hwad

Yet im incel because my white side gave me shitty zygos and an overly tall skull relative to my width. If i dont have a fringe, i look comically elongated.
Those aren’t white features, you just got an ugly dad

can still be a good thing if you know how to use it in jap or china

Realizing that, as a riceman or hapa specifically, your SMV would be at the top of the hierarchy if you were a girl, instead of precisely and firmly at rock bottom, has to be one of the most suifuel things ever. I mean, just take a peek at this micro-e-celeb hapa girl's comment section. She built her brand off of being an "impoverished" starving artist who's just trying to make it, and she bills herself as a jobless NEET weeaboo, which are all labels that society firmly believes is only applied to total losers. And yet, there is nothing but words of support and unbridled simpery sent her way. Her art isn't even particularly all that good or noteworthy, but she has received millions of views and hundreds of thousands of followers simply because she uses her face to market herself and her work.

View: https://youtu.be/CK0PjjSqPN4?si=jLwm3oZXCTCodZTH

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@alisachung/video/7169958562020494598?lang=en

U really watch this grifter foid's streams?

my phenotype is nordid and japanized sinid
Have you tried SEAmaxxing?
You are the perfect candidate.
You will ascend no problem in a place such as southern Vietnam or the Philippines.

Yet im incel because my white side gave me shitty zygos and an overly tall skull relative to my width. If i dont have a fringe, i look comically elongated.
My cock is comically elongated