Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im one of the few hapas who can pass as white

Doesn't matter. Kids can not be used for phenotypical classification because their looks change until after puberty. My sister was born with blue eyes then they turned hazel, then brown. This change also applies to things like nose shape or eye shape or jaw shape. Many kids have flatter noses and only after puberty their noses get bigger
my eyes didnt get narrower with more epicanthal folds. My browridge actually grew so my eye area became LESS asian

Last edited:
I'm sure you do, shogun-sama

Here is a guy who is a Quapa. Still doesn't look white. Looks Uzbek at best

View attachment 1168401
i look whiter than those kyrgyz you posted. Most quapas look whiter than him like those kids from before, also many celebrities.
Kyrgyz are so caucasion-mixed that many of them are genetically closer to europeans than they are to Chinese.

And no, Uigurs are not 3/4 asian, they're around anywhere from 35% to as high as 85% Iranian, while kygyz are 50%. Although the average among uigurs is still around 40-60% iranian

Like I said above, their iranian dna ranged alot from anywhere as low as 35% to to as high as 85%.
kyrgyz are iranic not EUROPEAN like me and most other hapas, im half english. Lots of people with iranic ancestry look swarthy so add that to asian admixture and you get swarthy hapas who look less white than european hapas. Those kyrgyz you posted also dont even look hapa more like 3/4 asian people so they in particular probably have more mongolian admixture, ive seen whiter kyrgyz

But you're still insecure, hence this thread
i didnt make this thread due to insecurity. I have whiter eyes than most hapas and thats why i said "few" in the title.
I''ll believe when I see it
Japanese have slightly different eyes to other asian ethnicities. Chinese and koreans have more slanted eyes whilst japs have more of an almond shape. You've just seen other east asian hapas plus confirmation bias comes into play while searching for hapas (lots do have asian eyes but there are japanese hapas out there and others who got more of their white parent's eye area)

the other asian ethnicity that can provide white passing to amerimutt eyes is the chinese one with the high pfh

i think theyre like 10-20% of chinese

@Zetta what white features do you have? you cant get doxxed off a generalized description of yourself

@Zetta what white features do you have? you cant get doxxed off a generalized description of yourself
Bro, no one cares if you are white passing or some shit

I'm sure ER deluded himself into believing this too.
Yes, this is what all of them think. Don't be fooled by this shizo's ramblings. It's Just a cope, let him cope, otherwise, he will 100% rope. Notice, how he has gone from most hapas look white to "I'm one of the few who can pass as white?". A guy on discord did exactly this lmao. He lived somewhere near New York which had a High immigrant population, and he claimed he was the only white guy in school. It's beyond cringe. He kicked me out of the server, after he revealed his face, because, I destroyed his copes.
@Made in Heaven

Yes, this is what all of them think. Don't be fooled by this shizo's ramblings. It's Just a cope, let him cope, otherwise, he will 100% rope. Notice, how he has gone from most hapas look white to "I'm one of the few who can pass as white?". A guy on discord did exactly this lmao. He lived somewhere near New York which had a High immigrant population, and he claimed he was the only white guy in school. It's beyond cringe. He kicked me out of the server, after he revealed his face, because, I destroyed his copes.
@Made in Heaven
i said most look mixed

@Made in Heaven
When they are more chink passing, why don't they larp as if they are 100% chinks. These hapas will mogg most chinks then
im pure white though
:feelswhat:

i look whiter than those kyrgyz you posted.
Yeaaaah, i doubt it. You dont have blue eyes. And theres no way you look whiter than them lmao
Most quapas look whiter than him like those kids from before, also many celebrities.
They dont, and the fact that you are STILL trying to use kids as an example is hilarious. Phenotypes are irrelevant on kids
kyrgyz are iranic not EUROPEAN like me and most other hapas, im half english.
Still caucasion/mongoloid.
Lots of people with iranic ancestry look swarthy
no theyre pink as fuck

2ce4597e 5a70 486b ba40 880b78e8b610

so add that to asian admixture and you get swarthy hapas who look less white than european hapas.
lmao this cope!!!

the averga MENA hapa looks more caucasion than the average european hapa

Kazakh Woman
26cd7437 ff81 424f 85bf afd46b1d7b16
  Uzbek girl Uzbekistan

Those kyrgyz you posted also dont even look hapa
they look more white than hapas or even quapas. They look like they're almost 80% white.
more like 3/4 asian people so they in particular probably have more mongolian admixture, ive seen whiter kyrgyz
They still look whiter than hapas, retard

i didnt make this thread due to insecurity. I have whiter eyes than most hapas and thats why i said "few" in the title.
Proof or gtfo
Japanese have slightly different eyes to other asian ethnicities. Chinese and koreans have more slanted eyes whilst japs have more of an almond shape. You've just seen other east asian hapas plus confirmation bias comes into play while searching for hapas (lots do have asian eyes but there are japanese hapas out there and others who got more of their white parent's eye area)
I know japanese have rounder eyes because they have jomon blood which makes them look caucasion . Deep set eyes with no monolid.

But no, I still need proof. Many Japanese hapas still look asian

Screenshot 20240509 135000 Samsung Internet
GH212OeXcAItIyC
GH21zMsXYAA5yWT

@Made in Heaven
That's why I keep asking for him to post his eyes but he won't cause he knows he will get btfo of his delusions

i look whiter than those kyrgyz you posted. Most quapas look whiter than him like those kids from before, also many celebrities.

kyrgyz are iranic not EUROPEAN like me and most other hapas, im half english. Lots of people with iranic ancestry look swarthy so add that to asian admixture and you get swarthy hapas who look less white than european hapas. Those kyrgyz you posted also dont even look hapa more like 3/4 asian people so they in particular probably have more mongolian admixture, ive seen whiter kyrgyz
You're not European dumbass. You're a mixed mutt with no identity. And no, Iranians are indo European. Also, iranian Hapa's are much better looking, then, chingchongs mixed with white. Elliot Rodger was jealous, of his cousin. Mixed white Asian children never pass as white. It's impossible. And I have literally, seen so many hapas on discord who claim to be white, and then, turn out to be mutts when they reveal, their face. And guess what? They still shamelessly, say they're are White passing, you're not the only one who does this, people like you naturally, want to disassociate, with your Asian side, because, you know you're Inferior.
im pure white though
No, you're mentally ill. That's what you are. And I thought, you said you were joking when you said that you're Fully European? Looks like you were not. You're a self hating chingchong, who likes to project, Notice, how me nor @Made in Heaven claim to be white, despite, @Made in Heaven being a white passing MENA? He has shown many white users here his face and they all say he is white passing, and yet, he calls himself arab, while, you despite, being a mixed chingchong, call yourself white lol.

Last edited:
i said most look mixed
No, they don't. They still look Asian. Maybe, rounder eyes, but they're still indistinguishable, from other Asians. And here, you are claiming to be an Aryan ubermensch. The only people, who pass as white, are Asians with 75-80% white blood, and still many don't, that's how dominant Asian genes are. Meanwhile, many Arabs with 0 white blood pass as white. The fact that mixed chingchongs need 80% white blood to pass as White while, we need none, should prove who is whiter/better looking.

Last edited:
There's no way in hell you can pass as white jfl what kind of rice cope is this? Kyrgyz are 50% mongolian/iranian and they still don't look white

View attachment 1168399View attachment 1168400
Girl on the right is qt3.14 :ha..feels:
I'm not going to look into this since I'm beset by indolence. However, I do find it quite interesting that you came out of the woodwork to post this. I don't want to besmirch you or anything but this is quite odd.
Yeah, idk what gutter this GrAY specimen crawled out of, but it's interesting that it did so just to say that jfl
Fair enough, I just don't feel like posting in general and a lot of the content on this site gets repetitive. Not that my contribution here was important either..
More posts means more forum activity which is what a forum needs to be healthy and strong. Even though I definitely agree that most of the material here is tired and repetitious, this is just the nature of inceldom discussion because the blackpill already provides the definitive logical framework for understanding human nature at large, not just relationships. The only thing we can really do when we see the 157th heightpill or JBW thread of the day is unanimously nod our heads in agreement or get frustrated all over again because there's no disputing the facts.

Last edited:
He has shown many white users here his face and they all say he is white passing, and yet, he calls himself arab, while, you despite, being a mixed chingchong, calls yourself white lol.
I showed my face to @To koniec a long time ago, and he is Scandinavian looking blonde guy and yeah, he said I look white lmao

If I do say I'm white, I mean it in terms of skin color, nor race

Girl on the right is qt3.14 :ha..feels:

Yeah, idk what gutter this GrAY specimen crawled out of, but it's interesting that it did so just to say that jfl

More posts means more forum activity which is what a forum needs to be healthy and strong. Even though I definitely agree that most of the material here is tired and repetitious, this is just the nature of inceldom discussion because the blackpill already provides the definitive logical framework for understanding human nature at large, not just relationships. The only thing we can really do when we see the 157th heightpill or JBW thread of the day is unanimously nod our heads in agreement or get frustrated all over again because there's no disputing the facts.
I did start posting not too long ago though. I simply saw something posted and wanted to provide them with conflicting information. This suspicion is starting to bother me but it's not unwarranted, I've been in spaces like this long before making this account. Another level of over when you're averse to online interaction. Is it really surprising to find odd specimens amongst predominantly neurodivergent users?

Realizing that, as a riceman or hapa specifically, your SMV would be at the top of the hierarchy if you were a girl, instead of precisely and firmly at rock bottom, has to be one of the most suifuel things ever. I mean, just take a peek at this micro-e-celeb hapa girl's comment section. She built her brand off of being an "impoverished" starving artist who's just trying to make it, and she bills herself as a jobless NEET weeaboo, which are all labels that society firmly believes is only applied to total losers. And yet, there is nothing but words of support and unbridled simpery sent her way. Her art isn't even particularly all that good or noteworthy, but she has received millions of views and hundreds of thousands of followers simply because she uses her face to market herself and her work.

View: https://youtu.be/CK0PjjSqPN4?si=jLwm3oZXCTCodZTH

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@alisachung/video/7169958562020494598?lang=en

Yeah, that's why I said curry or abocels are *blessed* in a twisted way in the sense that they are an ugly people. Slavs and rices aren't really that ugly, just that it only benefits foids

I did start posting not too long ago though. I simply saw something posted and wanted to provide them with conflicting information. This suspicion is starting to bother me but it's not unwarranted, I've been in spaces like this long before making this account. Another level of over when you're averse to online interaction.
I get what you mean. i also tend to avoid making the usual "fuck foids" or "i would kill her in a video game" type of comment because unless it's done in a funny way, they've just become extremely vacuous and shallow at this point, in my opinion. Instead of seeking to refute posts on this forum simply to present an alternative viewpoint, I deal with the monotony that inceldom discourse will eventually cause a more seasoned user to experience by memeing, high-effort shitposting, and not taking anything too seriously anymore.
Is it really surprising to find odd specimens amongst predominantly neurodivergent users?
lol I don't think you're particularly odd, I was just wondering why a literally who GrAY with not even 10 posts would crawl out of the gutter to try to dispute that specific post with such a faulty arguement. i understand why you did it now though, but still... :feelssus:

Last edited:
That's the main difference. Arabs don't need to hide or be ashamed of their race, hapas on the other hand keep saying retarded shit like they "descend from British aristrocraticy" like Elliot Rodger. They cope with their half white heritage, when they realize, that they don't pass as white.

It's not like it's the first post I made in a while, I posted earlier within this month and I did not think anything of it. I don't see what makes it different from disputing any other false info— calling a troon a foid and using that to supplement a point you made.
faulty arguement
Archive, posts filtered by user, check media. Cross verify dates.
I don't want to derail OP's thread

Oh yeah, that grifter. Simply a female version of critikal/penguinzo Charlie.

It's not like it's the first post I made in a while, I posted earlier within this month and I did not think anything of it. I don't see what makes it different from disputing any other false info— calling a troon a foid and using that to supplement a point you made.
Okay, but the point that everyone knows and understands here is that the girl i posted is, in fact, a biological female, and not a troon like you're genuinely convinved of, for whatever reason. I think you've been using too much 4cucks.

I just realized you linked a thread from the LGBT board, what were you doing on there? :waitwhat:
Archive, posts filtered by user, check media. Cross verify dates.
None of these things substantiates or increases the veracity of your claim. It has just come to my attention that Alisa Chung is often talked about on those imageboards, more specifcally, /ic/, the Artwork/Critique board. Taking any evidence from that schizo troon safehaven with anything more than a grain of salt was your first mistake.
I don't want to derail OP's thread
Online forums are designed to facilitate discourse, and inevitably, these discussions can and will veer off topic. That's just the nature of having a conversation. The deed was already done once I made a post about her in this thread, so you didn't contribute to the derailment from the topic at hand at all, no need to worry.

@Despicablecel do you care that we're having a seperate discussion in this thread?

Last edited:
Okay, but the point that everyone knows and understands here is that the girl i posted is, in fact, a biological female, and not a troon like you're genuinely convinved of, for whatever reason. I think you've been using too much 4cucks.

I just realized you linked a thread from the LGBT board, what were you doing on there? :waitwhat:

None of these things substantiates or increases the veracity of your claim. It has just come to my attention that Alisa Chung is often talked about on those imageboards, more specifcally, /ic/, the Artwork/Critique board. Is that who convinced you?

Online forums are designed to facilitate discourse, and inevitably, these discussions can veer off topic. That's just the nature of having a conversation. The deed was already done once I made a post about her in this thread, so you didn't contribute to it at all, no need to worry.

@Despicablecel do you care that we're derailing this thread?
It's an archive, the posts are made by "Alisa" himself. If you don't believe that then you can just check the photos of himself he posted, which predates beginning of his social media presence. I did get the link from /ic/ a while ago, not the poopsex board.
Even if you for some reason want to reject solid proof, you can notice how uncanny he looks when you realize, not to mention he is above 6 foot.

I get the feeling you're baiting me into investing effort into this shit no one should care about, when it should have been apparent from the archive alone. Unless you think the archives are in on this extremely high effort psyop. I'm hapa which does give me slight incentive to care.

I showed my face to @To koniec a long time ago, and he is Scandinavian looking blonde guy and yeah, he said I look white lmao

true you are white passing, btw you are iraqi arab ?

Why did you delete your previous message to repeat this line instead?
Bait confirmed, no different from normietypicals.
Calling me NT is insane ngl but I'm going to take that as a compliment, so thank you.

I'm not even baiting you jflll, I just didn't bother to read the archived thread because the claim that she's a tranny was honestly baffling and something I wouldn't consider. I was too concerned about the fact that a literally who GrAY thought they could go against me and potentially put the integrity of my account under fire. As I'm sure you know, posting a tranny is grounds for a permaban, and I don't want that.

Calling me NT is insane ngl but I'm going to take that as a compliment, so thank you.

I'm not even baiting you jflll, I just didn't bother to read the archived thread because the claim that she's a tranny was honestly baffling and something I wouldn't consider. I was too concerned about the fact that a literally who GrAY thought they could go against me and potentially put the integrity of my account under fire. As I'm sure you know, posting a tranny is grounds for a permaban, and I don't want that.
Surely the jannies wont mind if it was a mistake. It's also not a thread jfl, it seems you admit to rejecting proof so I'm satisfied.

Why did you delete your previous message to repeat this line instead?
Bait confirmed, no different from normietypicals.
Also, I did that becuase I have this weird thing where I feel the need to edit my posts often because I'm never content with them. I always feel like they could more precisely describe what I'm feeling or want to atcually say. This is also why it takes longer for me to reply to people than it really should. I always end up thinking, "I could have worded that better or differently", if that makes sense.

I constantly think about how my words are interpreted and the implications they might carry because I struggle to express my ideas and thoughts articulately and accurately, which is something I've made a point to try to start doing. i thought maybe it can help me with my social skills irl because they're nonexistent, and I'm not really well-spoken at all. Plus I never actually talk irl.

Surely the jannies wont mind if it was a mistake. It's also not a thread jfl, it seems you admit to rejecting proof so I'm satisfied.
Wow, you might be right. I saw a post about her "showing off my girldick in the women’s washroom".

disgusted new girl GIF

Man, I don't know why, but I still don't believe it. I have doubts. Assuming that user was actually her, she could have very well just been ironically playing into 4troon culture and shitposting for the lulz? It also could've just been someone else using images of her that she posted to discord or something prior to her having a public social media presence...

Also, I did that becuase I have this weird thing where I feel the need to edit my posts often because I'm never content with them. I always feel like they could more precisely describe what I'm feeling or want to atcually say. This is also why it takes longer for me to reply to people than it really should. I always end up thinking, "I could have worded that better or differently", if that makes sense.

I constantly think about how my words are interpreted and the implications they might carry because I struggle to express my ideas and thoughts articulately and accurately, which is something I've made a point to try to start doing. i thought maybe it can help me with my social skills irl because they're nonexistent, and I'm not really well-spoken at all. Plus I never actually talk irl.
Yeah, I can relate to this pretty well. I'm not articulate either (partially wordceldom) and stutter irl. Leads to constant misunderstandings and disputes so I just avoid interacting with people in general. I haven't slept in like 28 hrs so I'm a bit low inhib right now. No ill will towards you, I just felt misunderstood.

Wow, you might be right. I saw a post about her "showing off my girldick in the women’s washroom".

disgusted new girl GIF

Man, I don't know why, but I still don't believe it. I have doubts. Assuming that user was actually her, she could have very well just been ironically playing into 4troon culture and shitposting for the lulz? It also could've just been someone else using images of her that she posted to discord or something prior to her having a public social media presence...
What tipped the scale for me was how much less passing he was in the photos, the dates and post content if I were to believe the archive— not the gay board itself, isn't psyopping me. Combine that with his height, voice and slight uncanniness. Also I never had the impression /lgbt/ or trooning was well received by most 4chan users when I still visited that site, it was mostly bots or fringe boards.
That's enough discussing it for me

Last edited:
Yeah, I can relate to this pretty well. I'm not articulate either (partially wordceldom) and stutter irl. Leads to constant misunderstandings and disputes so I just avoid interacting with people in general.
I didn't think anyone else would relate tbh, I was going to say, "If that's not autism, then I don't know what is..."

Stuttering is a bona-fide incel trait and a solid death sentence. Sorry brocel. I don't suffer from any speech impediments, but my crippling depression, severe social anxiety, chronic lethargy, and general non-NTness might as well do the trick already. They make it difficult for me to communicate normally and without inhibition.
I haven't slept in like 28 hrs so I'm a bit low inhib right now.
lol insomniamaxxing lowers my social anxiety and inhibiton too. But it also worsens the amount of brain fog that I already have. Why are you staying up? Are you a NEET with nothing better to do like me?
No ill will towards you, I just felt misunderstood.
It's my fault. I misinterpreted the whole thing myself because I didn't make an effort to actually listen to you and take an honest look at the evidence you presented. A very rare case where the greycel was the one in the right.
Flowie, 3x

Last edited:
I didn't think anyone else would relate tbh, I was going to say, "If that's not autism, then I don't know what is..."

Stuttering is a bona-fide incel trait and a solid death sentence. Sorry brocel. I don't suffer from any speech impediments, but my crippling depression, severe social anxiety, chronic lethargy, and general non-NTness might as well do the trick already. They make it difficult for me to communicate normally and without inhibition.
Yeah, it's usually never just one defect unfortunately. All applies to me as well as many other things.
lol insomniamaxxing lowers my social anxiety and inhibiton too. But it also worsens the amount of brain fog that I already have. Why are you staying up? Are you a NEET with nothing better to do like me?
I've been NEETing for a while now for a youngcel and unsure if I'll bother changing that.. My sleep schedule is in shambles and I don't have anything important to fix it for. Staying healthy would improve QoL though even if I'm a NEET shut-in.
It's my fault. I misinterpreted the whole thing myself because I didn't make an effort to actually listen to you and take an honest look at the evidence you presented. A very rare case where the greycel was the one in the right.
Flowie, 3x
It's all good, newfag shaming has always been in our culture.

Last edited:
Yet as a Slav/Italian, I look quite ethnic

But you can convince yourself that you are ''white passing'', people will still be able to tell that you look different

true you are white passing, btw you are iraqi arab ?
Yes
Yet as a Slav/Italian, I look quite ethnic

But you can convince yourself that you are ''white passing'', people will still be able to tell that you look different
I doubt you look ethnic. You probably just look ugly
That's the main difference. Arabs don't need to hide or be ashamed of their race, hapas on the other hand keep saying retarded shit like they "descend from British aristrocraticy" like Elliot Rodger. They cope with their half white heritage, when they realize, that they don't pass as white.
It's weird that op is acting like we don't know that many hapas act exactly like him

Yes

I doubt you look ethnic. You probably just look ugly

It's weird that op is acting like we don't know that many hapas act exactly like him
Yes i do look ugly but what i mean by ethnic is that i stand out quite a lot from the rest, I just don't fit in anywhere

This is why if you are hapa and can "pass as white" its not a good thing. You might be mistaken for a white person but never a chad or an aryan. You are just a dysgenic looking white and people probably assume you are retarded because you have small eyes compared to face that makes you look downie. I think its better to look more on the Asian side as a hapa because then you might be able to kpopmaxx or at least height/framemog other asians. Of course that will never happen because no Hapa wants to be asian. They might not be aware of it but they also want to be seen as white, at least until they grow older and realize that it is impossible. That is where the mental illness and lack of belonging comes from. It would be much better if they were forced to grow up in asia, but that usually doesn't happen because the parents want the kid of grow up like a white person as well.