Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im one of the few hapas who can pass as white

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
Yet im incel because my white side gave me shitty zygos and an overly tall skull relative to my width. If i dont have a fringe, i look comically elongated.

my phenotype is nordid and japanized sinid

I'm sure ER deluded himself into believing this too.

its just facts

i got mistaken for a white child by a white teacher when i was a kid and had lighter colouring
Do you think JBW can apply to you?

apart from colouring since he has hazel eyes but his hair is dirty blonde

i have a narrow nose actually but my gook mouth width cucks me

It's a weird world we inhabit
Realizing that, as a riceman or hapa specifically, your SMV would be at the top of the hierarchy if you were a girl, instead of precisely and firmly at rock bottom, has to be one of the most suifuel things ever. I mean, just take a peek at this micro-e-celeb hapa girl's comment section. She built her brand off of being an "impoverished" starving artist who's just trying to make it, and she bills herself as a jobless NEET weeaboo, which are all labels that society firmly believes is only applied to total losers. And yet, there is nothing but words of support and unbridled simpery sent her way. Her art isn't even particularly all that good or noteworthy, but she has received millions of views and hundreds of thousands of followers simply because she uses her face to market herself and her work.

View: https://youtu.be/CK0PjjSqPN4?si=jLwm3oZXCTCodZTH

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@alisachung/video/7169958562020494598?lang=en

Last edited:
Realizing that, as a riceman or hapa specifically, your SMV would be at the top of the hierarchy, instead of precisely and firmly at rock bottom, has to be one of the most suifuel things ever. I mean, just take a peek at this micro-e-celeb hapa girl's comment section. She built her brand off of being an "impoverished" starving artist who's just trying to make it, and she bills herself as a jobless NEET, the latter of which is a label that society strongly believes is only applied to total losers. And yet, there is nothing but unbridled simpery and support. Her art isn't even particularly all that good or noteworthy, but she has received millions of views and hundreds of thousands of followers simply because she uses her face to market herself and her work.
Femcel! :ha..feels::ha..feels:

Realizing that, as a riceman or hapa specifically, your SMV would be at the top of the hierarchy if you were a girl, instead of precisely and firmly at rock bottom, has to be one of the most suifuel things ever. I mean, just take a peek at this micro-e-celeb hapa girl's comment section. She built her brand off of being an "impoverished" starving artist who's just trying to make it, and she bills herself as a jobless NEET weeaboo, which are all labels that society firmly believes is only applied to total losers. And yet, there is nothing but words of support and unbridled simpery sent her way. Her art isn't even particularly all that good or noteworthy, but she has received millions of views and hundreds of thousands of followers simply because she uses her face to market herself and her work.

Her childhood photo:

is that an osaker

I still need to watch Azumanga Daioh
You're not missing out on much but I might be wrong for your case, I don't know. Not going to make a holistic proclamation about it. I needn't bind myself to another crucifix.

You're not missing out on much but I might be wrong for your case, I don't know.
I see. You don't like SOL that much, so it makes sense it wouldn't really be your thing.
Not going to make a holistic proclamation about it. I needn't bind myself to another crucifix.
Topkek | Know Your Meme

Accept your looksmatch. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
No Giga Chad No GIF - No Giga Chad No GIFs

Just ufcking lol. there's dogpills galore on her channel too. I can't wrap my head around why these niggas are attracted to the same kinds of women that they claim to hate so much. It's like one of the 7 wonders of the world to me.

That's a tranny. He went from hard mode to easy mode.

why did you tag me over this

Northwestern European (Scandinavian and Celtic)/Korean

Since I live in America, it's usually German or Russian because amerisharts are beyond retarded. I think I look Finnish.
what white features do you have

Yet im incel because my white side gave me shitty zygos and an overly tall skull relative to my width. If i dont have a fringe, i look comically elongated.
There's no way in hell you can pass as white jfl what kind of rice cope is this? Kyrgyz are 50% mongolian/iranian and they still don't look white

43bcf5d3 0006 4300 ba21 fb12915e910d
2b2b7082 7832 4fbe 90e4 f761b67fa5ea

its just facts

i got mistaken for a white child by a white teacher when i was a kid and had lighter colouring
Lol dumbass, kids don't have properly defined phenotypes :feelshaha: alot of physical features change with puberty, including eye and nose shape, but also eye and hair color :bigbrain: I have seen mixed black/white who look white-ish but end up becoming way darker and more negro-faced as they grow older.

Lol dumbass, kids don't have properly defined phenotypes :feelshaha: alot of physical features change with puberty, including eye and nose shape, but also eye and hair color :bigbrain: I have seen mixed black/white who look white-ish but end up becoming way darker and more negro-faced as they grow older.
Yea but other hapas got identified as mixed by her thats why i remember it well

asian eyes is quite dominant but i didnt get it

And you beileve retards on 4cucks... why? Because they are trannies themselves and want to create the impression that there are more of them than there actually are in order to justify their mental illness and feel more accepted by society, the degenerates there think every female on the internet isn't actually a biological female.

I'm not going to look into this since I'm beset with insolence. However, I do find it quite interesting that you came out of the woodwork to post this. I don't want to besmirch you or anything but this quite odd.

I'm not going to look into this since I'm beset by indolence. However, I do find it quite interesting that you came out of the woodwork to post this. I don't want to besmirch you or anything but this quite odd.
Fair enough, I just don't feel like posting in general and a lot of the content on this site gets repetitive. Not that my contribution here was important either..

i look whiter than them
I'm sure you do, shogun-sama

Here is a guy who is a Quapa. Still doesn't look white. Looks Uzbek at best

AQX j3IoXPfr6shDd8rfHwgr5Ef0Ez3iRlWxHxEUjaE

kyrgyz are not hapas lol arent they similar to uyghurs who are like 3/4 asian
Kyrgyz are so caucasion-mixed that many of them are genetically closer to europeans than they are to Chinese.

And no, Uigurs are not 3/4 asian, they're around anywhere from 35% to as high as 85% Iranian, while kygyz are 50%. Although the average among uigurs is still around 40-60% iranian
i saw some fighter from there and he looked mostly asian
Like I said above, their iranian dna ranged alot from anywhere as low as 35% to to as high as 85%.

Yea but other hapas got identified as mixed by her thats why i remember it well
Doesn't matter. Kids can not be used for phenotypical classification because their looks change until after puberty. My sister was born with blue eyes then they turned hazel, then brown. This change also applies to things like nose shape or eye shape or jaw shape. Many kids have flatter noses and only after puberty their noses get bigger