Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im on 1g of magic shrooms right now. Would recommend it. Its like an anti depressant, but it ACTUALLY WORKS.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Damn, its like you woke up on an incredible mood, but times 1.5x. I just took a shower (unironically) and was going on and out of the water laughing about it like a child.

I didnt took it enough to hallucinate or anything, but its actually working (like a charm, may i add).

Imagine you took an anti depressant that actually does what it says it does. Thats how im feeling right now.

The only part im regretful about is that i didnt took enough of it to trip balls (im a scared pussy, i guess...) i i'll have to wait 1 month for my tolerance to lower it down now.

More than you would think. My suicidal thoughts are gone (at least for now) and i still have about 8 or 7 hours till the effect wears down.

If you're an american cel and cant or dont wanna find a plug, go to a state where its legal and try it out.

More than you would think. My suicidal thoughts are gone (at least for now) and i still have about 8 or 7 hours till the effect wears down.

If you're an american cel and cant or dont wanna find a plug, go to a state where its legal and try it out.
I live in bongland, not a jewmerican

Can't you grow them yourself too? Heard of it tbh. :dafuckfeels: