Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm Officially 21 Today.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Screenshot 120

Well... It's finally here. I'm officially 21 and officially an Oldcel. To quote @Zer0/∞ If you're still KHHV by the time you're 21 you're and oldcel.

The agepill is brutal. Lot's of people like to cope by saying. "You're still young when you're in you're 20s" But that's not true.

I'm still KHHV. I'm a balding ugly subhuman with a micropenis. I feel like shit.

@98GoinOnDead

I'll be your age soon.

It's safe to say it is. People start getting in relationships and having sex between the ages of 12-14.
Even worser for me. I got taken out of school so im an oldcel not by choice or even had the ability to change it.

You still got 9 more years until you’re a wizard

Yeah, you're an "oldcel" now, a grown-ass man. Men your age can grow thick beards, and some are already starting to go bald. It's strange that some consider 21-23 year olds to be youngcels. Youngcels are teenagers.

View attachment 650014

Well... It's finally here. I'm officially 21 and officially an Oldcel. To quote @Zer0/∞ If you're still KHHV by the time you're 21 you're and oldcel.

The agepill is brutal. Lot's of people like to cope by saying. "You're still young when you're in you're 20s" But that's not true.

I'm still KHHV. I'm a balding ugly subhuman with a micropenis. I feel like shit.
At 30 you'll become a wizard :feelsmage:

Last edited:
Age means nothing, after a while the years just lump together to form one massive shit.

I'm 22 and KV :feelsrope:
It feels really a shit. The more time goes on the worse it gets...
At 30 we'll be wizards :feelsmage:

I turned 20 yesterday. It's over. I am now in my 20s; feeling old af

Didn’t ask but congratulations

Happy birthday brocel….

Happy birthday :dab:

Happy afterbirthday!

Mogs me I’m only 18

Happy late birthday.

21 is not old though JFL, but it's still over if you're a KHHV at that age.

It's safe to say it is. People start getting in relationships and having sex between the ages of 12-14.
happy birthday, i am 23 and feel like an oldcel. people a decade younger than me have more experience