Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "I'm offended when average looking men hit on me".

never forget

Meanwhile she's most likely average looking herself, but only after having put 2 gallons of fakeup on.

Meanwhile she's most likely average looking herself, but only after having put 2 gallons of fakeup on.
Average looking without makeup is Stacy status when holes are concerned.

Average to this women = 7/10 Chadlite

Yes but two problems 1) women online tend to be subhuman 2) men online are also subhuman.
no its not just that. these women are actually saying the men they see on a daily basis are unattractive

Yes but two problems 1) women online tend to be subhuman 2) men online are also subhuman.
Kind of true. Online dating is often reserved for the most trash women. Most women easily get good relationships online no problem, only the trash has to go online

no its not just that. these women are actually saying the men they see on a daily basis are unattractive
They see me.
Kind of true. Online dating is often reserved for the most trash women. Most women easily get good relationships online no problem, only the trash has to go online
Precisely. Same thing applies to religious females as well, Islamic females on dating sites are whores.

Thats why we should try to hit women
İt makes them un comfortable and sad

Mid 30s yet standards through the roof. Whats that I heard about the wall?

Yeah, she is just a literal slut. Also JFL at Slate.

People say that the blackpill is wrong but even average men are seen as repulsive by women, under their own admission.

Stop reading when she said she was mid 30's. Bitch your no longer 18.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back