Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m noticing a spike in bluepillers lurking (may God watch over us)

Celius

Celius

-
Incels: 178, Bluepillers: 5,404

We’ve always had roughly around 1,500-2,000 from what I can recall. What the hell’s happened? Which fucking shitty zoomer YouTuber made a video on us again? :feelskek:

Jfl at being like fucking zoo animals, having a horde of sexhaving normies visiting us every now and then. I don’t feel comfortable when so many outsiders are watching me and reading my schizorants especially when they’re in bad faith and are unwilling to even comprehend our situation since it doesn’t affect them and as a result, they give the most default cookie-cutter normie advice imaginable as if everything is as easily achievable and black & white as they’re screeching it to be.

I can only imagine what this forum will turn into in 2024. Diplomatic immunity earned by paying for premium. Average age is 13. Everyone is a +8/10 white blonde Redpilled chadlite.

No Forum For Actual Incels and thus may St. Samuel watch over our battles in the name of subhumanity, amen.

Last edited:
Master tweeted something and it got a lot of views

Most are bots. Still insane numbers though

A post went viral on chinktok or something as well. It's over chico.

Master tweeted something and it got a lot of views
Was it the one that shitty currycel YouTuber quote tweeted? :feelsugh:

Why does he waste his time with those people? What is he gaining in return besides more and more negative attention? Is this his way of publicity stunting this forum into mainstream media? :feelskek:

Kill and rape all normalniggers, roundhouse kick a normalnigger, launch a normalnigger into space with no oxygen supply (in pathfinder wrath of the righteous)

Just do more goreposting and they will leave

Was it the one that shitty currycel YouTuber quote tweeted? :feelsugh:

Why does he waste his time with those people? What is he gaining in return besides more and more negative attention? Is this his way of publicity stunting this forum into mainstream media? :feelskek:
He just likes posting on shitter i guess. I just wish he did it without involving this forum tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back