Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not so intelligent. I'm just pretentious and arrogant. I admit I was protecting my ego all along, but now I'm finally free.

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
I have never been the handsome one, or the tall one, or the popular one.

Throughout my adolescence, the characteristic I was complimented upon the most was my intelligence. I realized years later that I am not as intelligent as I thought or as I would like to be.

So I exaggerated. I debated people to prove a point to myself. Being called intelligent was my source of dopamine.

But now I can say I'm finally free. I sacrificed my ego. I'm not so intelligent. My IQ isn't that high. I'm a midwit. That's all.

I feel like I've lifted a weight from my chest.

You are welcome bhai

Try using booksmarts to impress people too?

Nobody cares how smart you are bro. Even people who literally pay you money as your employer don't care about your smarts - they only care about results.

Same here. I'm a low IQ piece of shit.

Nobody cares how smart you are bro. Even people who literally pay you money as your employer don't care about your smarts - they only care about results.
Exactly. Nobody cares how high someone's IQ is if they haven't accomplished anything in life. It's just mental masturbation until results prove the contrary.

Same with me brother it took me a while to admit it funny enough when I realized it I started learning more and accumulating more information

Yup. More people understand this the better. But denying that IQ limits a person's growth heavily is also wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back