Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im not smart (low iq)

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
lately ive been coping with muh atleast im smart and have a high iq but ive started to realize that im actually really dumb and surely have below average iq. i failed the exams even tho i learned much for it. the reason why i thought i was smart was because i was surrouned by low iq people at minimum wage job but now as i am around average people i realized that im dumb.

Similar situation here
The more I learn, the more I realize that my knowledge is very limited.

Intelligence comes across spectrums. No body knows everything, but everybody knows a little bit about something. Don't be too harsh on yourself.

IQ is pattern recognition. Recognise pattern & remember $hit

Intelligence comes across spectrums. No body knows everything, but everybody knows a little bit about something. Don't be too harsh on yourself.
And I'd venture to say that the measurable sorts of IQ on tests are not the sorts of cleverness that matter, which, furthermore, seem on the whole to be things that can be improved with some intentional effort.

Anyone with a college degree cope with how smart they are

imo every single class in college is passable. You have to do brutal practice, every single day for a hard class you have to practice questions, look for more, meet your professors for help and just fucking grind. You'll do well, I promise.

lately ive been coping with muh atleast im smart and have a high iq but ive started to realize that im actually really dumb and surely have below average iq. i failed the exams even tho i learned much for it. the reason why i thought i was smart was because i was surrouned by low iq people at minimum wage job but now as i am around average people i realized that im dumb.
Ok GrAYcel

IQ escalates with looks so if you aren't good looking don't expect being a genius tbh