Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I'm not implying that I support ISIS but this film is based beyond belief

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

Their production value and music is usually fire

One day in 40-50 years islam will take over most of Europe as it becomes the dominant religion.
They will establish a muslim Kalifat under Shariah law, but I don't give a fuck anymore.
I will not rise and fight to save the beckies, chads and jewniggers from this fate. They can all burn in hell.

One day in 40-50 years islam will take over most of Europe as it becomes the dominant religion.
They will establish a muslim Kalifat under Shariah law, but I don't give a fuck anymore.
I will not rise and fight to save the beckies, chads and jewniggers from this fate. They can all burn in hell.
Let Christianity be replaced by Islam. Btw, Islam is more based than Christianity

ISIS, the alleged islamist extremist organization, just so happens to target anti-(((western))) countries. I wonder (((why))). its the islamic version of AZOG

I don´t support ISIS either,
But I understand where they are coming from.

No man in his sane mind, wants to deal with whorish women here in the West.
These guys want a family with a virgin, and after their war (which they call Jihad) live in obedience to Allah, live according to Sharia while there is peace and tranquility within their society.

I am Christian, and most Christians stand for nothing nowadays.
They embrace fornication and adultery, and cheer it on.
If I had a chance to move to the middle-East, to live in a christian country with a virgin christian wife, I would do it too.

thanks bro. favorite poster now

I don´t support ISIS either,
But I understand where they are coming from.

No man in his sane mind, wants to deal with whorish women here in the West.
These guys want a family with a virgin, and after their war (which they call Jihad) live in obedience to Allah, live according to Sharia while there is peace and tranquility within their society.

I am Christian, and most Christians stand for nothing nowadays.
They embrace fornication and adultery, and cheer it on.
If I had a chance to move to the middle-East, to live in a christian country with a virgin christian wife, I would do it too.
Some of the people they kill are drug smuggling baathist victim mindset scum. the women in the west are too stuck up by progressivism covertly funded by the democraps. i just wish the city people would fix their shithole asphalt dumps instead of spread their problems everywhere