Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m not good enough, I’m not good enough, I’m not good enough

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
I have to play this mantra in my head hours every day to prevent myself from ever having false hope again

I know that now

You would be good enough if your looksmatch wasn't so entitled.

Thats what you think, imo from my experience no matter how much you convince yourself that its over a girl will look at your way or be nice to you and you will revert to bluepilled thinking

I hate when it happens because when Im alone in my room on a Friday night I have to blackpill myself again and deal with the crushing realization that Im actually 0/10 genetic trash

Record it to your phone and play it through your headphones 24/7.

Thats what you think, imo from my experience no matter how much you convince yourself that its over a girl will look at your way or be nice to you and you will revert to bluepilled thinking

I hate when it happens because when Im alone in my room on a Friday night I have to blackpill myself again and deal with the crushing realization that Im actually 0/10 genetic trash

Fuck

Brutal

How do I lose all hope?