Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to correct posture

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
From years of rotting I have textbook tier posture head wise, everytime I look at myself in the mirror I realize I have a slight forward head relative to the rest of my body, it doesn’t look that bad since the rest of my body is straight but I can’t quit having it naturally lean forward, I feel like I’m trying to hard when I stand fully straight and with my head aligned, I think to myself I look like I’m trying to squeeze everything out of my height or something

I have forward head posture but much worse ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT. Looks like a female + fat belly (I'm skinny otherwise)

I do crunches, lunges, RKC planks, squats for that (started 2 days ago kek, I regret not starting sooner). Also dumbbells and rowing (at home)

Personally I would recommend dead hangs to you

See a physiotherapist.

He couldn't do anything about my bad posture
See a better one. A relative of mine got his posture fixed by a physiotherapist

I have forward head posture but much worse ANTERIOR PELVIC TILT. Looks like a female + fat belly (I'm skinny otherwise)

I do crunches, lunges, RKC planks, squats for that (started 2 days ago kek, I regret not starting sooner). Also dumbbells and rowing (at home)

Personally I would recommend dead hangs to you
As in just hanging from a bar ?

Try swimming. The stretching and arm extending can be of great help. Take deep breaths while walking.
For forward head posture I just do some chin tucks on a wall.

resistance band can also be great investment,,,hammer curls while pulling your shoulders back

don't sit infront of the computer all day and it'll correct itself, not worth it tho.

IS Logo

Posture correction device:
Scale 1200 1

no good posture for your face