Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm not going to rehab.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I threatened to kill myself to my mother and she said she doesn't care anymore and that i can drink myslef to death if i want. So i took her advice and now consoomed 6 beers already. I feel sad, but rehab would kill me and i don't want to die just yet. I still have enough money to get alcohol for few weeks.

Youre running on borrowed time then, buddy.

JFL thinking beer will kill you :feelshaha:

Listen: you either go to the focken rehab and fix your shit together a bit, or might as well just grab a rope right now and end it.
Aren't you tired humiliating yourself like this? We all know that you are going trough some serious shit, but hanging in this limbo just prolongs your misery. There is no magic benevolent being that will pull you out of this mess. Seriously, do the minimal required at least not to have your mother as your enemy and try to form a somewhat cope full life for yourself from there for as long as it is bearable. If not, then just end it already. The trajectory you have taken will only lead you to lower lows.

Dude, atleast be nice to your mom, your mom sounds nice and caring, stop being a dick

Tbh at this point even if you went through with detoxxing you would have seizures and delirium tremens as your brain is so tolerant to depressants going cold turkey would make your brain hyperactive.

Tbh at this point you should use the jordan peterson method and put yourself in a coma for a few weeks. That or just rope now and end it.
Dude, atleast be nice to your mom, your mom sounds nice and caring, stop being a dick
If his mom was really that nurturing and a good parent i don't think he wouldve ended up as an incel alcoholic

Tbh at this point even if you went through with detoxxing you would have seizures and delirium tremens as your brain is so tolerant to depressants going cold turkey would make your brain hyperactive.

Tbh at this point you should use the jordan peterson method and put yourself in a coma for a few weeks. That or just rope now and end it.

If his mom was really that nurturing and a good parent i don't think he wouldve ended up as an incel alcoholic
They will give him benzodiazepines then for dellirium tremens.

I'm not very experienced with alcohol, but shouldn't you be using vodka to get drunk if your budget is limited?
I like to constantly drink. beer is better for that. Sipping on beer all day.

Switch to Energy Drinks and coping with PC or Gaming,

Or Make a Twitch channel and stream
i drink energy drinks sometimes, but only alcohol can numb my brain

JFL thinking beer will kill you :feelshaha:

Listen: you either go to the focken rehab and fix your shit together a bit, or might as well just grab a rope right now and end it.
Aren't you tired humiliating yourself like this? We all know that you are going trough some serious shit, but hanging in this limbo just prolongs your misery. There is no magic benevolent being that will pull you out of this mess. Seriously, do the minimal required at least not to have your mother as your enemy and try to form a somewhat cope full life for yourself from there for as long as it is bearable. If not, then just end it already. The trajectory you have taken will only lead you to lower lows.
My life is pathetic, but i can't stop it now. If i stop drinking my ocd will kill me. I have to live a while longer. Worry not. i will end it all eventually.

Try kratom srsly

My life is pathetic, but i can't stop it now. If i stop drinking my ocd will kill me. I have to live a while longer. Worry not. i will end it all eventually.
Are medicated? What are your compulsions and obsessions?

wha't that?
It's a semi-legal plant that's similar to opioids but nowhere near as addictive as heroin, oxy, etc. Depending on the strain it gives a nice energizing buzz or with higher doses its more of a relaxant. Typically it comes as a chalky green powder you can mix in a drink or "parachute"

Are medicated? What are your compulsions and obsessions?
Contamination ocd. i'm not medicated. SSRIs ruined my life. I had a mental breakdown cause of them. I have to check every thing i dee m contaminated to see if it isn't. Like checking the clothes i wear or checking my hands all the time

Contamination ocd. i'm not medicated. SSRIs ruined my life. I had a mental breakdown cause of them. I have to check every thing i dee m contaminated to see if it isn't. Like checking the clothes i wear or checking my hands all the time
Have you had any therapy that tries to normalize your exposure to dirty things?
Do you realize we have shitload of bacteria living on us and inside of us? There is at least half a kilogram of bacteria inside your intestines right this very instance. Your mouth is more contaminated than your asshole.

I know treatment is viewed very negatively here(i can see why why when it comes to objective issues like bad looks), but your ocd CAN be managed.

Have you had any therapy that tries to normalize your exposure to dirty things?
Do you realize we have shitload of bacteria living on us and inside of us? There is at least half a kilogram of bacteria inside your intestines right this very instance. Your mouth is more contaminated than your asshole.

I know treatment is viewed very negatively here(i can see why why when it comes to objective issues like bad looks), but your ocd CAN be managed.
I only been to therapy once, but it was a woman and i hate her with every part of my soul. I know that behavioral therapy might help me but it costs a lot. I twould cost me 1/3 of my payckeck. And i don't believe those people will help me.

I only been to therapy once, but it was a woman and i hate her with every part of my soul. I know that behavioral therapy might help me but it costs a lot. I twould cost me 1/3 of my payckeck. And i don't believe those people will help me.
Poland has public health care. Surely you dont have to go to private shit and spend money?

Poland has public health care. Surely you dont have to go to private shit and spend money?
Public health care is a joke here and you will only get it if you are employed. i'm not. If i was after a couple months maybe i'd get a visit with some bitch that will just count the time i leave. It's pointless tbh. Worthless people should just die.

Public health care is a joke here and you will only get it if you are employed. i'm not. If i was after a couple months maybe i'd get a visit with some bitch that will just count the time i leave. It's pointless tbh. Worthless people should just die.
Get a part time job and healthcare coverage. You can request a male therapist(dont be a retard and only talk about your ocd).

At least give a shot at making your life more bearable. The rope won't go anywhere.

Feelsbadman, is there a cure

I threatened to kill myself to my mother and she said she doesn't care anymore and that i can drink myslef to death if i want. So i took her advice and now consoomed 6 beers already. I feel sad, but rehab would kill me and i don't want to die just yet. I still have enough money to get alcohol for few weeks.
I'm just going to block you dude lol

I'm not even joking when I say stupidity angers me, its like ragefuel to me. When I see someone coming off as if they are posting stupid shit on purpose I don't even want to see them anymore. I have to assume you are a stroll at this point because you keep spamming the forum with your nonsense life stories where you just come off as a retard

You're "talking in memes" ("consoom") for a serious real life situation that YOU are facing, I can't take this seriously, you are clearly just trolling the site, and if you aren't you are just too fucking stupid to bother talking to anyways

This forum is so annoying sometimes