Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not going to call myself a subhuman anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
I'm just tired of beating myself down even though none of this is my fault. I didn't choose to have shit genes or be brutally bullied just for exisiting even though i'm a good person. There's no reason why i should be blaming myself when the world is such a cruel degenerate evil cesspool of filth

Women are the true subhumans. They're the ones who spread misery and pain and cause the destruction of nations and civilizations. Women are weak, mentally retarded, hive-minded, degenerate, have no personality, no empathy or humanity, useless as shit except for getting fucked and giving birth which they don't even do anymore, annoying and delusional, brainwashed, etc. Women have all the potential to succeed and have a good life given to them on a silver spoon and they STILL fail miserably and make the world a much shitter place everyday while complaining that it's not their fault because they're animals who can't control themselves for shit

Women are the true subhumans. They're the ones who spread misery and pain and cause the destruction of nations and civilizations. Women are weak, mentally retarded, hive-minded, degenerate, have no personality, no empathy or humanity, useless as shit except for getting fucked and giving birth which they don't even do anymore, annoying and delusional, brainwashed, etc. Women have all the potential to succeed and have a good life given to them on a silver spoon and they STILL fail miserably and make the world a much shitter place everyday while complaining that it's not their fault because they're animals who can't control themselves for shit
It seems that you´re describing yourself.

It is okay to be a subhuman, we are the counter-Nietzscheans, we incels abhorred vitalism and the pagan-like aesthetics of the body, and our incelish morality is, essentially, a slave morality sustain on ressentiment, and this is okay. This is why I find fascinating the anti-semitism of some fashcels, as if our own incel morality and cosmovision is not dependent on Judaism.

It is okay to be a subhuman, we are the counter-Nietzscheans, we incels abhorred vitalism and the pagan-like aesthetics of the body, and our incelish morality is, essentially, a slave morality sustain on ressentiment, and this is okay. This is why I find fascinating the anti-semitism of some fashcels, as if our own incel morality and cosmovision is not dependent on Judaism.
The line of thinking just doesn't make sense to me. If i'm truly subhuman for being substandard with objectively bad genes, then why are women not subhumans for also being objectively substandard when it comes to physical strength, brain power, morality, humanism?

I agree we shouldn't beat ourselves up just because we happen to have born with our bodies or to have had our experiences. Being physically unattractive isn't a crime. (But it used to be!)

And you shouldnt, they decided we are worthless based on stupid things.

The line of thinking just doesn't make sense to me. If i'm truly subhuman for being substandard with objectively bad genes, then why are women not subhumans for also being objectively substandard when it comes to physical strength, brain power, morality, humanism?
We are subhumans because of resentfulness.

What is this ?
Although a proto-incel himself, Nietzsche embraced chad morality as a form of coping due to being sexually unsuccessful. Nietzschean aristocraticism is corporist, vitalist, and generally life-affirming, while incels are negatively nihilist and our morality is essentially a slavish one sustained on resentment. In this sense, Nietzsche represents the archetype of the PUA/redpill community, since his whole philosophical system was sustained on the basis of coping, as opposed to incels.

Exactly, it is not like anyone chooses how they are born to look, it is genetic destiny, all else is bluepilled cope. Just accept who you are and make some money to sustain your copes and keep it moving.

Exactly, it is not like anyone chooses how they are born to look, it is genetic destiny, all else is bluepilled cope. Just accept who you are and make some money to sustain your copes and keep it moving.
is that you on da avatar?

He is right. Women are subhumans. They don't do shit. Without men they would die so they are worse than men. Only nowadays women have it better than men but if civilization collapsed tomorrow they would see immediately that they are much inferior to men no matter how men looks.
Although a proto-incel himself, Nietzsche embraced chad morality as a form of coping due to being sexually unsuccessful. Nietzschean aristocraticism is corporist, vitalist, and generally life-affirming, while incels are negatively nihilist and our morality is essentially a slavish one sustained on resentment. In this sense, Nietzsche represents the archetype of the PUA/redpill community, since his whole philosophical system was sustained on the basis of coping, as opposed to incels.
Being an incel is a state and not actually being defetist (but yeah half of this website are people who want to end all this and sometimes I can't blame them). You can be incel and represent redpill to the fullest and for me being defetist is non sense. I undestand you can be down because world wanna fuck you up but I can't understand not trying to get better. You only live once and not trying will set you in same place forever.

Last edited:
I'm just tired of beating myself down even though none of this is my fault. I didn't choose to have shit genes or be brutally bullied just for exisiting even though i'm a good person. There's no reason why i should be blaming myself when the world is such a cruel degenerate evil cesspool of filth

What does it mean to be subhuman? You can't help certain uncontrollable factors in your life, such as biology and the environment you were raised in as you brought out. So whether or not you're subhuman is a matter of nature and society's choosing. It's something largely detached from the decisions you made, or the kind of person you are.

I think what it really means to be subhuman is to be less then what you could be in relation to your goals. To have unfulfilled potential and not try for something that you want out of fear is true subhumanism in my opinion.

By that definition, no one is excluded from being subhuman if they don't give it their all to use what they have.