Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not going to call myself a subhuman anymore

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
609
Online
7d 5m
I'm just tired of beating myself down even though none of this is my fault. I didn't choose to have shit genes or be brutally bullied just for exisiting even though i'm a good person. There's no reason why i should be blaming myself when the world is such a cruel degenerate evil cesspool of filth


Women are the true subhumans. They're the ones who spread misery and pain and cause the destruction of nations and civilizations. Women are weak, mentally retarded, hive-minded, degenerate, have no personality, no empathy or humanity, useless as shit except for getting fucked and giving birth which they don't even do anymore, annoying and delusional, brainwashed, etc. Women have all the potential to succeed and have a good life given to them on a silver spoon and they STILL fail miserably and make the world a much shitter place everyday while complaining that it's not their fault because they're animals who can't control themselves for shit
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Recruit
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
193
Online
4d 20m
BrokenMan said:
Women are the true subhumans. They're the ones who spread misery and pain and cause the destruction of nations and civilizations. Women are weak, mentally retarded, hive-minded, degenerate, have no personality, no empathy or humanity, useless as shit except for getting fucked and giving birth which they don't even do anymore, annoying and delusional, brainwashed, etc. Women have all the potential to succeed and have a good life given to them on a silver spoon and they STILL fail miserably and make the world a much shitter place everyday while complaining that it's not their fault because they're animals who can't control themselves for shit
It seems that you´re describing yourself.

It is okay to be a subhuman, we are the counter-Nietzscheans, we incels abhorred vitalism and the pagan-like aesthetics of the body, and our incelish morality is, essentially, a slave morality sustain on ressentiment, and this is okay. This is why I find fascinating the anti-semitism of some fashcels, as if our own incel morality and cosmovision is not dependent on Judaism.
 
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Officer
★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
684
Online
17d 14h 35m
BrokenMan said:
Women have no empathy
False,they have empathy...for Chad when he goes to prison because he put her in the hospital.
 
BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
609
Online
7d 5m
IncelCatechumen said:
It seems that you´re describing yourself.

It is okay to be a subhuman, we are the counter-Nietzscheans, we incels abhorred vitalism and the pagan-like aesthetics of the body, and our incelish morality is, essentially, a slave morality sustain on ressentiment, and this is okay. This is why I find fascinating the anti-semitism of some fashcels, as if our own incel morality and cosmovision is not dependent on Judaism.
The line of thinking just doesn't make sense to me. If i'm truly subhuman for being substandard with objectively bad genes, then why are women not subhumans for also being objectively substandard when it comes to physical strength, brain power, morality, humanism?
 
NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
925
Online
4d 13h 27m
I agree we shouldn't beat ourselves up just because we happen to have born with our bodies or to have had our experiences. Being physically unattractive isn't a crime. (But it used to be!)
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,807
Online
73d 18h 51m
And you shouldnt, they decided we are worthless based on stupid things.
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Recruit
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
193
Online
4d 20m
BrokenMan said:
The line of thinking just doesn't make sense to me. If i'm truly subhuman for being substandard with objectively bad genes, then why are women not subhumans for also being objectively substandard when it comes to physical strength, brain power, morality, humanism?
We are subhumans because of resentfulness.
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
8,996
Online
55d 20h 14m
latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
★★
Joined
May 4, 2020
Posts
626
Online
20d 16h 16m
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Recruit
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
193
Online
4d 20m
latin_elioth said:
What is this ?
Although a proto-incel himself, Nietzsche embraced chad morality as a form of coping due to being sexually unsuccessful. Nietzschean aristocraticism is corporist, vitalist, and generally life-affirming, while incels are negatively nihilist and our morality is essentially a slavish one sustained on resentment. In this sense, Nietzsche represents the archetype of the PUA/redpill community, since his whole philosophical system was sustained on the basis of coping, as opposed to incels.
 
GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,067
Online
7d 13h 13m
Exactly, it is not like anyone chooses how they are born to look, it is genetic destiny, all else is bluepilled cope. Just accept who you are and make some money to sustain your copes and keep it moving.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top