Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im not deleting my account. hello again everyone

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I know some of you are upset about me not deleting my account and wished that I committed rope already, but that wont happen. im still existing to make you all seethe :feelsokman:. also inceldom discussed

Who even are you

>be in this site for 2 years, nearing 10k posts

over :feelsrope:

> Posts 7,299

I can round that up to 7.500 posts for you brocel. Oh what the f, lets make it 15.000. But stay : - )

Last edited:
I know you. It's just hard to keep track of the users who constantly change their AVI's. What did you do that made people want you to delete your account?

I know you. It's just hard to keep track of the users who constantly change their AVI's. What did you do that made people want you to delete your account?
true tbh. I also memorize users by avi rather than username. nothing really, my comment was more directed at normies lurking but this community is starting to feel alot more polarized then before due to greycels posting racebait

true tbh. I also memorize users by avi rather than username. nothing really, my comment was more directed at normies lurking but this community is starting to feel alot more polarized then before due to greycels posting racebait
A lot of posts on here now are "muh, jbw, bbc, muh jbb, muh jbc, muh curry arrange marriage max bro, muh, muh, muh" can the racebaiters just shut the fuck up?

A lot of posts on here now are "muh, jbw, bbc, muh jbb, muh jbc, muh curry arrange marriage max bro, muh, muh, muh" can we all shut the fuck up?
thats what happens when we let too many greycels and reddfugees in. quality of discussion lowers