Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm deleting my account. Good bye everyone.

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
I'm deleting my account, for mental health reasons. It's been nice coping on .is, but i must go. Good luck to everyone here!
:feelsYall:

Good luck with your mental health

Vsauce but out of context : r/videos

implying we are/ this place is a mental assylum hahahaha

The only reason to abandon this forum is if you ascend. ANy other reason will makee you regret and come back here.

See you again next week bro. In all seriousness though, good luck with your mental health.

This place is good for my mental health

Makes me laugh

Another 2022cel from when I joined bites the dust, it's ovER.

i feel physically ill reading all the hateful stuff tbh:feelsbadman:
i don't want to be a bitter asshole
ignore it. I'm here to "cope", I'm bitter with or without this place

You ascended did you?:chad:

Unless you have other copes I doubt leaving here will be of any benefit to you, but adios

Don't go brocel. In all seriousness, it's better then, Roping. Good luck.

I’ll give you the WWE style sendoff… :feelsthink:

“We at incels.is wish @war_with_myself good luck on his future endeavors”. :feelskek:

See you tomorrow

i feel physically ill reading all the hateful stuff tbh:feelsbadman:
i don't want to be a bitter asshole
i actually had a similar experience a few days ago.....i made a post and deleted it cuz i knew id be mocked.....i was exercising and since it appears i have a problem with my respiratory system (hypoxemia), i suddenly felt something i never had both physically (increased heart rate, blood pressure, headache, nausea) and mentally which is more significant...my mind wondered quickly from one thought to another and each thought ended in hopelessness...i couldnt rest,,,walked up and down,,,,every thought of "it will be ok" would be shattered quickly,,,,i felt a circle around me and when i would sit, it would tighten around me till i would just jump out and walk up and down again (like my thoughts in my mind)...i wanted to go out and talk to people...ask for forgiveness...i did go out...i went to a near doc....he listened and asked some questions...prescribed some pills which i didnt get...he showed zero compassion,,,,even if i was overreacting, he shouldve calmed me....but anyway i felt better when i talked and walked out..it was night and raining....went back...next day which is today i was like other days
i hope you find peace of mind bro

See you tomrrow, nigger

How the fuck is browsing a forum for 30 while on the shitter so damagin to your mental health? Is your IRL life so blessed that a couple of mean words is that detrimental to your mental state? Just log off you retard.