Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im not attractive to women in any way shape or form

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I dont consider myself ugly at all, im not an anti social narcissist basement dweller, I have friends and i go out. but for some reason women just arent interested in me on a sexual or romantic level, Ive seen guys uglier than me and less out going than me that have cute girlfriends meanwhile i cant even get an ugly girl to show interest in me. I have high cheekbones, high fwhr, thick eyebrows and eyelashes,wide shoulders, semi muscular and white. on paper im supposed to be attractive but women just dont show any kind of interest in me.

Last edited:
Girls don't like schizophrenic guys.

The second women look at your face they will analyze for any visible flaws in your eye area, nose, skull, ect. If they find a flaw, they will ignore you.

If a girl is hungry for potatoes... ;)

Be honest. Are you autistic, social anxiety, nervous around females, high inhib, etc. if you aren’t ugly I don’t see what the problem is. You should be able to go to a party be low NT and get laid.

Be honest. Are you autistic, social anxiety, nervous around females, high inhib, etc. if you aren’t ugly I don’t see what the problem is. You should be able to go to a party be low NT and get laid.
im very confident and low inhib, there is just something about me that is very unattractive to women

The second women look at your face they will analyze for any visible flaws in your eye area, nose, skull, ect. If they find a flaw, they will ignore you.
ALMOST EVERYONE has flaws. Even Sean O Pry has asymmetrical eyes.

im very confident and low inhib, there is just something about me that is very unattractive to women
You’re not attractive then. Either your lying or your unnattractive. I don’t see any possible way you can be attractive , confident, and NT and not get laid. Post pics of your face

you know why, don't you?
YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD YOU AREN'T CHAD

ALMOST EVERYONE has flaws. Even Sean O Pry has asymmetrical eyes.

I should rephrase what I said. I mean a variety of different flaws or a huge flaw. Sean O Pry's other features heavily out way his asymmetrical eyes, which are a pretty normal thing in anyone.

I dont consider myself ugly at all, im not an anti social narcissist basement dweller, I have friends and i go out. but for some reason women just arent interested in me on a sexual or romantic level, Ive seen guys uglier than me and less out going than me that have cute girlfriends meanwhile i cant even get an ugly girl to show interest in me. I have high cheekbones, high fwhr, thick eyebrows and eyelashes,wide shoulders, semi muscular and white. on paper im supposed to be attractive but women just dont show any kind of interest in me.
What do you think is the reason women don't like you then?

Welcome to the incel club

i dont know there must be something about me that is very unattractive
It's probably something your low IQ is preventing you from seeing. I'd bet it's your face though.

You are either very delusional about your looks and personality, or you just give a very bad vibe that scared women away kek

You're overrating yourself severely.

I've seen your pic and you're a far cry from what girls consider attractive buddy boyo.

Tell that to the ethnic girls you rejected

It's probably something your low IQ is preventing you from seeing. I'd bet it's your face though.
he's coping. He looks weird, he has a weird stare that makes him look like a psycho

why not try approaching girls instead of hoping they go to you while masturbating to alpha destiny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back