Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I’m not attracted to you anymore and all I want to do is f@ck as many other men as I possibly can”

fucking hoe

They know they have endless hot options these days and don't care about guys going without.

thank you for censoring the F word

brutal shit
if he accept that she still get the open marriage then he's gonna get cucked hard

Another reason to not fall into this death trap called marriage

You gotta screenshot that shit cause you know Reddit will delete any evidence of blackpill from the site.

My wife has been acting very erratic recently, she has sort medical intervention and all indications are she’s menopausal (I’m not blaming that but I feel it’s important to note it).

I have been supporting her throughout this time, which she does acknowledge I have been great, but this morning while getting the kids ready for school, literally in the middle of getting the kids ready she says:

“I have something to tell you, I’m not attracted to you anymore and all I want to do is f@ck as many other men as I possibly can”

We had a short talk before the school run but I learnt a few other things like she wants to experiment sexually. I said she could do that with me and she said “like I said, not attracted to you and don’t want to have sex with you anymore”

She wants me out instantly (I am lucky as we have a separate 1 bedroom unit on our property) and she has told me to “start looking at dating apps for a new partner as I still want you to be happy and not alone”...WTF?!

The incident continues however, has anyone heard or experienced this? I need some good, friendly advice.

Please DM, prefer not talk about it in public comments.
Sounds like a LARP. Not saying it doesn't happen though

Larp or not, feminists and their no fault divorce fucked soyciety irreversibly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back