Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not articulate enough because I haven't been afforded the opportunity to articulate my points better.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I bring this up because of the comments left here on my first black pill rant video telling me I should articulate myself better. I thought it was normal because that's just how I speak irl. I adapted this style because I would constantly get interrupted both in my personal life and at work, so I had to find a way to say what I want to say as quickly as possible before someone chimes in, or in the case of work; before the person gets too far away because they're moving around and doing other stuff as I talk. I don't just wait until they're not busy, because when they're not busy is typically when they're about to go home.

let me see the vid bruv

I didnt see the video.

Keep interacting and articulating yourself to others and it will improve with time. Just don't give up, giving up is the only way how you stop improving.