Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not a very emotional guy and I've almost never cried in my life but...

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
Sometimes tears fall from my eyes when I remember the rejections I suffered

I was a teenager who didn't know about the malice of the world, the whoring, orgies

I used spent the day playing games, watching anime, I was still somewhat innocent and I fell in love with girls who probably did everything that is a sexual fetish with adults and the chads of the school

I remember the time someone asked one my oneitis what she thought of the fact that I was always looking at her and she described me with the greatest possible despise
The look of pure despise in their eyes, I could never understand, I never hurt anyone, I never did anything wrong or was disgusting, today I know about looks but it still seems much more disgusting than what appearance can induce

Another time I finally tried, after weeks of trying to overcome my shyness, I tried to approach a girl, not very pretty, not very extroverted, I would say even shy, I said a simple "hi" she looked back at me with that look of despise and she never answered me, my life could have been completely different if she had but she didn't say, she just looked to the side and walked away

Then I tried again and again and so many humiliations, so many times I felt like a cuck being changed after trying so hard, and they always treated me like the most disgraceful thing on earth, like a monster, I was just some teenager

But at least I tried, as in my signature until the last day of my life I tried, in my crushed heart the struggle still beats

Last edited:
At least you tried

holes are responsible for tremendous suffering. they should be tried for crimes against humanity

Foids are the most evil being on earth, they should suffer for eternity

holes are responsible for tremendous suffering. they should be tried for crimes against humanity
For their crimes they should be sentenced to a commited relationship to an incel that they cant escape from

If they kill themselves or attempt to flee

their punishment will be their entire family being sentenced to forced labour in the gulags before they are shot

For their crimes they should be sentenced to a commited relationship to an incel that they cant escape from

If they kill themselves or attempt to flee

their punishment will be their entire family being sentenced to forced labour in the gulags before they are shot
based and beriapilled

Sometimes tears fall from my eyes when I remember the rejections I suffered

I was a teenager who didn't know about the malice of the world, the whoring, orgies

I used spent the day playing games, watching anime, I was still somewhat innocent and I fell in love with girls who probably did everything that is a sexual fetish with adults and the chads of the school

I remember the time someone asked one my oneitis what she thought of the fact that I was always looking at her and she described me with the greatest possible despise
The look of pure despise in their eyes, I could never understand, I never hurt anyone, I never did anything wrong or was disgusting, today I know about looks but it still seems much more disgusting than what appearance can induce

Another time I finally tried, after weeks of trying to overcome my shyness, I tried to approach a girl, not very pretty, not very extroverted, I would say even shy, I said a simple "hi" she looked back at me with that look of despise and she never answered me, my life could have been completely different if she had but she didn't say, she just looked to the side and walked away

Then I tried again and again and so many humiliations, so many times I felt like a cuck being changed after trying so hard, and they always treated me like the most disgraceful thing on earth, like a monster, I was just some teenager

But at least I tried, as in my signature until the last day of my life I tried, in my crushed heart the struggle still beats
You have my sympathies

You tried m8. That's all that can be said. You aren't wallowing in pity like every accuses of you doing. You are just not wanted.
Not a volcel, not a fakecel. Just another discarded man.
Brutal broseph. All we can do is move on.

Like most of us. You're not alone, brocel.