Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im no weeb (Though I love manga and anime, but I mostly like masculine one like dbz, baki, and etc.) I can understand why they love anime/3d females.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
Seeing how most gen Z w0men and late millenial w0men have zero personlliy and are wh0res, anime/3d w0men unironiclly have more personlity and charm then those w0men, its better visualising myself enjoying a high class w0men with a good personlity who is loyal then to be and date an ugly skank who is both ugly on the inside and outside, moreover one who demands either a rich man or chad or wants both.

This is one of the reason I wait for sexbots, besides the pleasure of seeing w0men get pissed while most betas and even chads don't give them the same attention.

Is here any Engineercel?

Most engineers are incels in denial, and resort to beta buck maxxing in the end.
Not really, that could be said to any profession, you can be chad and be engineer or janitor, when it comes to jobs, skills matter

Not really, that could be said to any profession, you can be chad and be engineer or janitor, when it comes to jobs, skills matter
High concentration of curries and rice in engineering.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back