Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m no longer able to buy cope and it makes me feel like a vile animal

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I just realized that when I have no cope left, it feels like there is just me and nothing else…not just no one

I literally feel like a dumb animal in the jungle, struggling to survive, I need resources just to live another day

I never feel so empty

Just be happee broski it ain't that hard nigga.

Also make sure to subscribe to my only fans and buy my course on how to become massive gigachad, only 200$

I just realized that when I have no cope left, it feels like there is just me and nothing else…not just no one

I literally feel like a dumb animal in the jungle, struggling to survive, I need resources just to live another day

I never feel so empty
What are some of your copes currently?

Everything requires Money These days .

Just be happee broski it ain't that hard nigga.

Also make sure to subscribe to my only fans and buy my course on how to become massive gigachad, only 200$
Scamza moment

I never feel so empty
I am the same way. When I don't have any copes left I feel like a piece of shit who just works and does nothing else. Even vidya barely helps now. I think i haven't actually finished a game in weeks.