Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm new, why dont many people most pictures?

fameboy6000

fameboy6000

Greycel
I'm curious why many people dont post pictures, I was gonna set my account to my usual profile picture but soon realised that 99% on this website are animated ones or historical figures, something about it just seems weird as this is finally a forum I can be myself and still I hide behind a picture of someone else. I feel like there should be a place to post pictures of yourself annonymously, there is something weirdly freeing about exposing yourself, especially when you look like me, I'm not really ugly but my chin

have you looked in the ratings megathread

Because people are crazy and like to doxx incels and/or make them memes. Plus, this site is mostly ugly people so they won't feel comfortable posting their pics.

>why don't people use their own pictures
>on an incel forum

e1IneGq.jpg

Don't you realize what it would mean for you if you were recognized on this site? And, surprisingly, there is actually a few ugly people here believe it or not, who don't want to be laughed at and humiliated online as well as in the real world.

why don't you post yours first

>why don't people use their own pictures
>on an incel forum

e1IneGq.jpg
I understand people think theyre ugly but isnt this entire website dedicated to making people feel more like theyre part of a community that doesnt judge them.

fear of getting recognised / doxxed.

You would probably get reprimanded by family and work.

Because truecels aren't attention whores fishing for compliments like you fakecels.

Go to "Off topic" and post your picture in the Megaratings thread.

I'm curious why many people dont post pictures, I was gonna set my account to my usual profile picture but soon realised that 99% on this website are animated ones or historical figures, something about it just seems weird as this is finally a forum I can be myself and still I hide behind a picture of someone else. I feel like there should be a place to post pictures of yourself annonymously, there is something weirdly freeing about exposing yourself, especially when you look like me, I'm not really ugly but my chin
Maybe that's why you don't mind showing your picture

I won't post my picture because I write a lot of fucked-up shit, and I'd like my online presence to be as disassociated with my real life as possible (since I put on a facade for everyone I know).

I've had the FBI called on me before. Nothing came of it, thankfully, but there is no need to make it easier for society to catch and destroy me.

Because they're not morons?

doxing/cucktears/ and losing your job after the crazy shit posted here

I won't post my picture because I write a lot of fucked-up shit, and I'd like my online presence to be as disassociated with my real life as possible (since I put on a facade for everyone I know).

I've had the FBI called on me before. Nothing came of it, thankfully, but there is no need to make it easier for society to catch and destroy me.
ragefuel. normies need to leave us the fuck alone

Don't you realize what it would mean for you if you were recognized on this site? And, surprisingly, there is actually a few ugly people here believe it or not, who don't want to be laughed at and humiliated online as well as in the real world.

doxing/cucktears/ and losing your job after the crazy shit posted here[/QUOTE

Lol i posted a picture - doesn't seem like anyone's seriously going after me, doubt it.

Its low iq tbh especially right now, i posted mines when inceldom was for the most part underground. Im fucked either way i guess

Good looking people post their pictures to brag usually, heh that's me 6"4 standing next to some UFC fighter of course females do it to brag while posting their ass or boobs on some side mirror

People can't really make fun of someone good looking, people usually feel inferior and move on but picture of incel looking person makes them feel better about themselves and they get to laugh with their friends on facebook about it :\

Most people don't want to get doxxed