Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm New. Tell me you're worst stories/encounters with Foids and what you wanted to do to them because of it.

A

ArcanePiers

Banned
-
Note for Lurkers: Person is a self admitted "researcher" & infiltrator. Many such cases of non-incel false flaggers coming here to post BS. Reminder, if you take posts that glow on this site (& most others tbh) seriously, I suggest getting your IQ tested
I'll start:

It was my first day at university, I am almost two years in now, but this event has stuck with me. I went into my lecture theatre for the first time ( My course is quite small so it was only a room of about 30 people) and immediately two chads in the corner with three foids laughed, they tried to conceal it but it was obvious that they were. At this point I was still hopeful that I could start fresh in this new city and new university. So I sat down and tried to introduce myself to this foid sitting next to me, it, and this isn't an exaggeration, looked me up and down got up and walked off. This happened in the middle of the room and everyone saw, from that point on I was a social outcast, I'm pretty sure even seeing someone talking to me would condemn them to a life of ridicule.

From that moment every time I walk into that room I wish instead of the books I held under my arms I had a glock.

foids don't exist
i never met this creature you're talking about ever in my life

Woman teacher trying to assert dominance over me.

I'll start:

It was my first day at university, I am almost two years in now, but this event has stuck with me. I went into my lecture theatre for the first time ( My course is quite small so it was only a room of about 30 people) and immediately two chads in the corner with three foids laughed, they tried to conceal it but it was obvious that they were. At this point I was still hopeful that I could start fresh in this new city and new university. So I sat down and tried to introduce myself to this foid sitting next to me, it, and this isn't an exaggeration, looked me up and down got up and walked off. This happened in the middle of the room and everyone saw, from that point on I was a social outcast, I'm pretty sure even seeing someone talking to me would condemn them to a life of ridicule.

From that moment every time I walk into that room I wish instead of the books I held under my arms I had a glock.
I wish i could burn them with a lighter and a gasoline can

At least try to get some credibility before making these kinds of threads. :feelshaha:

you gonna read these stories on your youtube video right? :feelskek: :feelshaha:

At least try to get some credibility before making these kinds of threads. :feelshaha:
fucking GrAYcel don't even tries to hide his intentions

ArcanePiers

Greycel​

JoinedApr 28, 2023Posts1

foid called me a creep for looking in her dirrection for more than 5 seconds

One time in high school I was assigned a group project where I had to work with a chadlite and a foid. I had to endure watching the two of them flirt and teehee the whole class period for an entire week. They talked about stupid zoomer shit and the chadlite made cringey references to memes trying to jestermaxx and shit. They talked over me and ignored what I had to say about the project. Giga ragefuel :feelsree:

As for what I wanted to do to them, Mr. Fednigga, I wanted to 2v1 them in a Call of Duty search and destroy match :society:

leaving a handy note for the oversensitive lurkers who have life so good and have so little real problems in life, that they have time to be "literally shaking" or "wanting to vomit" over a few distasteful posts and jokes on a random website.

leaving a handy note for the oversensitive lurkers who have life so good and have so little real problems in life, that they have time to be "literally shaking" or "wanting to vomit" over a few distasteful posts and jokes on a random website.
Thanks for banning this piece of shit. JFL that this user thought they'd catch anyone with this bait.

Thanks for banning this glownigger/infiltrator @The Enforcer. You can tell hes a fed because his first post mentions shooting someone. Many such cases. Glowies are all the same.
No tolerance for false flagger type shit tbh. We get enough of them anyway. And always have done over the years from IT, youtube induced raids, and wherever else. It's boring. I get fairly bored of overly edgy posts anyway, but normie infiltrators can fuck off with it entirely.

But also trying to gather data jfl. If a researcher wants any good access to the userbase they have to talk to us first. And only when we're sure of it, MAYBE they'll get some cooperation. Trying to just weasel their way in and gather users that way without consulting us is not the way, and will automatically kill any chances of us cooperating with their "research".

Thanks for banning this piece of shit. JFL that this user thought they'd catch anyone with this bait.
Sensitive normies would take it seriously because they have too to further enable their own prejudices.

To everyone take care and avoid glowies like this fag who want this site banned there is a reason why normies and glowies keep infiltrating this forum and try entrapment
Also jfl at their shitty language attempt the most they can say is chad but no other mean words

Funny how these cucks can't go a paragraph without bringing up mass shootings. Fucking psychotic freaks.