Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im new here. Please show me some ways how to cope. I was thinking about antidepressant drugs. Anyone else cope like this?

Your username makes me suspicious :feelshehe:
Yeah right says the one with cat and a cat picture... sus af. Only women like cats because (pussy(cat) likes pussy(women))

I would not take the antidepressants or any drugs like that. It is typically a bad cope because their goal is to make you deluded into accepting your situation and thinking everything is just fine. They are literally zombifiyng drugs and some of them can just suppress all of your emotions. The drugs are used and meant to placate the masses by Big Pharma and the New World Order. That's what "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy/CBT" is; it essentially is a therapist doing weird mind games with you and dumb excercises in successive attempts to trick you into thinking everything is fine, when in reality it is not. It's conditioning, it's indoctrination.

The drugs are an extension of this CBT, take it from someone who was in therapy and had to take these drugs for a while. It is also highly expensive most times (both therapy and the drugs) and is a scheme to scam you out of your money. Not to mention the numerous negative side effects many of these drugs have. Many of them make you unable to get a boner and kill your sex drive so no cooming as a cope. Some can cause itchiness, balding, etc, you name it the drugs might cause it. And whole killing your sex drive may sound good, the other negatives outweight that one potential positive in my opinion.

If you are looking to take a pill to drive away the pain and cope, look into nootropics, essential oils, and other natural alternatives without all the stupid big pharma ingredients. St. John's Wort is a popular mood supplement and I use it sometimes.

Other than that I would look into/invest in your hobbies and other non-medical copes. If you have a passion or autistic obsession with some topic (for me it was dinosaurs when I was younger) you should indulge in it, as that can be the best kind of cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back