Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm Never Happy Anymore

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I don't greet people, I avoid my neighbors, I avoid looking at people. I just figure what's the point anymore? I have nothing to be happy about in my life. Don't get me wrong I don't mind going to work and working out. There's still some things I enjoy in my life. But I'm done interacting with other people. Especially foids, I will be deliberately cold and short with them any chance I get. Just like how 99% of them are with me. If I have to communicate with them I keep it as short as possible. No one wants shit to do with me anyways. I still haven't bought headphones to wear around tho.

In my case theres nothing to be happy about. I cant remember the last time i felt happy about anything.

defo invest in some nice noise cancelling headphones, that shit helps me when i'm in public. block out all the noise from all the noisyfags and i don't have to interact with people as much

defo invest in some nice noise cancelling headphones, that shit helps me when i'm in public. block out all the noise from all the noisyfags and i don't have to interact with people as much
Based

Never been truly happy.

I behave in kinda similar way. When I rarely visit my family as I live on the other side of the country, I avoid to see sexhaver acquintances and relatives, I rarely greet people and I look away when I see a couple or someone pushing trolleys. I show slight disgust towards them.

how to cum sleeping upside down but it gives u ED i have it due to jerking off upside down last time i used my hand was 6 years ago

how to cum sleeping upside down but it gives u ED i have it due to jerking off upside down last time i used my hand was 6 years ago
Bro what :worryfeels:
What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

Same brother I can honestly say that I never expierenced happiness.

late but what's your favourite food @lifeisfucked215

late but what's your favourite food @lifeisfucked215
I love red meat. Ribeye in particular is my favorite steak. Every morning I'll either have a spinach omelette or oatmeal. I fucking love spinach. As far as a dish, it would be albondigas soup
Hbu?

I love red meat. Ribeye in particular is my favorite steak. Every morning I'll either have a spinach omelette or oatmeal. I fucking love spinach. As far as a dish, it would be albondigas soup
Hbu?
might sound faggy but i fucking love steamed brussel sprouts with cottage cheese with a little black pepper. shit so good man. and i also fucking love spinach, i love putting that shit anywhere esp omlettes, peak shit man i'm telling you. oatmeal is so fucking good too, sometimes i have some of that instant oatmeal with frozen fruit, and you just let the heat of the oatmeal melt the frozen fruits a little and it tastes so good. for dish, i think it would be like pho or shrimp salad rolls

might sound faggy but i fucking love steamed brussel sprouts with cottage cheese with a little black pepper. shit so good man. and i also fucking love spinach, i love putting that shit anywhere esp omlettes, peak shit man i'm telling you. oatmeal is so fucking good too, sometimes i have some of that instant oatmeal with frozen fruit, and you just let the heat of the oatmeal melt the frozen fruits a little and it tastes so good. for dish, i think it would be like pho or shrimp salad rolls
These are all delicious foods and no brussel sprouts are super good for you. Very good choices

These are all delicious foods and no brussel sprouts are super good for you. Very good choices
haha yeah bro, whenever i consider roping i think of all the good food that exists and reconsider. they good but you needa eat in moderation so you don't become a fatcell, been struggling with an eating disorder for some time now

haha yeah bro, whenever i consider roping i think of all the good food that exists and reconsider. they good but you needa eat in moderation so you don't become a fatcell, been struggling with an eating disorder for some time now
Not good bro are you overeating or what? Don't be a fat fuck, that is very suicidefueling

nah, anorexia and bulimia, i know it's pretty faggy, shits why i'm a manlet
Fucking brutal. I can't talk much about it because I never had a eating disorder. It seems like it would be hell though

Cuz the mogging is too brutal

Hbu?
spinach? interesting. i like to incorporate spinach with my bison mince and potatoes. it goes for a great meal.

Yeah recently life has been fucking awful nothing but pain

spinach? interesting. i like to incorporate spinach with my bison mince and potatoes. it goes for a great meal.
That sounds really good. Sand Nigger food always slaps

Is the bison halal tho? :feelswhat::feelswhere:

Is the bison halal tho? :feelswhat::feelswhere:
i live in the UAE, all food here is halal unless its in a non-muslim section. im only eating bison cause its a cheatcode for cutting, otherwise id go for grassfed beef. we dont eat bison or even much beef its usually lamb in arab culture.

i live in the UAE, all food here is halal unless its in a non-muslim section. im only eating bison cause its a cheatcode for cutting, otherwise id go for grassfed beef. we dont eat bison or even much beef its usually lamb in arab culture.
Do they allow alcohol in the non Muslim sections?

Oh yeah like a lamb shish kebab :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Do they allow alcohol in the non Muslim sections?
these non muslim sections are usually in grocery stores so i dont think so, but im pretty sure alcohol is just sold in huge bars/alcohol shops here.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind going to work and working out. There's still some things I enjoy in my life. But I'm done interacting with other people.
I don't doubt that you're unhappy, but I think the real reason is that you've become misanthropic—that's what happens when you take the blackpill, after all.

I don't doubt that you're unhappy, but I think the real reason is that you've become misanthropic—that's what happens when you take the blackpill, after all.
This is a better word to describe it. I'm not like depressed or feel sad but I'm definitely pissed off and don't mind being a dick anymore :lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes:

This is a better word to describe it. I'm not like depressed or feel sad but I'm definitely pissed off and don't mind being a dick anymore :lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes:
It happens to the best of us, sooner or later. For normies, this is usually the point at which they've had enough of partying, sleeping around, and engaging in all the deviant activities that every college student indulges in. Sadly, we will never get to enjoy that glorious, rose-colored life in our prime before sitting down and realizing how fleeting it all was, how much you hate your life now that it's gone, and how much you miss the good days.

It happens to the best of us, sooner or later. For normies, this is usually the point at which they've had enough of partying, sleeping around, and engaging in all the deviant activities that every college student indulges in. Sadly, we will never get to enjoy that glorious, rose-colored life in our prime before sitting down and realizing how fleeting it all was, how much you hate your life now that it's gone, and how much you miss the good days.
It's over

Rich cunt go fuck yourself