Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im never going to trust anyone ever again or talk about myself to people irl

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i was going to make a post about how i hate people but guess what niggers. my jb oneitis texted me and asked me to send my chemistry notes. :feelskek:
yeah ok shes using me whatever idc, but god. that gave me lifefuel. FUCCC.

Blackpill 101

Never speak more than absolutly necessary

i was going to make a post about how i hate people but guess what niggers. my jb oneitis texted me and asked me to send my chemistry notes. :feelskek:
Your simp mindset will change once you fully comprehend how parasitic women naturally are.

Your simp mindset will change once you fully comprehend how parasitic women naturally are.
no trust me, i KNOW exactly how women are. i just am so desperate for social interaction that im tolerating this bullshit bro

i have a feeling u will ascend within one year

ignore her, she doesn't care about you or love you, DONT GIVE THOSE FUCKING NOtES, SHE DOESNT DESERVE IT

brutal, the moment you get used or feel that you would you need to immediately leave or ask what the other party can do for you