Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m moving out as soon as I get the chance

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Not only am I leaving my parents house I’m leaving the west altogether as soon as it becomes feasible I don’t care what anybody has to say about it this is my life and I can do what I want with it I’m done being treated like a child those days are over.

You will get shot instantly trying to cross the border into texas

Where would you go? India? Uganda? North Korea? Somaliland? Egypt?

Being an independent adult is nothing to brag about, it's synonymous with NPC. You have a lot to worry about: housing, taxes, food, slave labor. The best way to make life easier is to find a faithful working partner, which you can't do as a sub5

Being an independent adult is nothing to brag about, it's synonymous with NPC. You have a lot to worry about: housing, taxes, food, slave labor. The best way to make life easier is to find a faithful working partner, which you can't do as a sub5
It’s not about being independent it’s about having peace and mind

Living with family is peak suifuel, I only got normal thought patterns as I got my own apartment and car

get ready to be a wage slave not fun.