Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm more similar to a retard/downie than a chadlite... in "attractiveness" and how I'm viewed by others

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Just wanted to put that out there, because I saw a few stacylites, stacies and chads driving through a city yesterday, and today a 18/19 year old retarded downie walking down my residential street and singing (he always does that). If I weren't so depressed or if I weren't so similar to him - in special ways - I think it would be funny.

I'm deformed AND even if I weren't I'd still look very strange, also my mannerisms are very weird.

I'm not even autistic but eventually became non-NT after over a decade of being an outcast.

Last edited:
Yeah, being an outcast makes you act weird, like an obsserver detached from reality, just walking by the street screams "weirdo" to normies.

Yeah, being an outcast makes you act weird, like an obsserver detached from reality, just walking by the street screams "weirdo" to normies.
exactly. it's a death spiral - you look weird, people react weird, you act weird and look weird, people react even weirder...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back