Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm momma's big boy

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I've always been fatcel and its not my fault. When I was in the third grade (8 or 9 years old) I was 120 lbs! My retard parents carelessly got me started on a terrible habit that made my life shittier. I wish they had been strict so that I could be more disciplined. Although I anorexiamaxxed as a teenager and slimmed down from 200 lbs to 130 lbs at 14 and then got /fit/ I wasn't able to stay that way because of my fat fucking family always making unhealthy food and pressuring me into eating it. My mom would always make unhealthy meals and desserts and get mad at me if I don't eat it. Because food is communion, symbolically. I'm completely dependent on my parents so I have porked up again back to 200 lbs. I can't go buy my own food because I don't have a car or money. I'm not gonna be able to get down again until I am free from their tyranny and can buy my own food.

just pretend you ate it then throw it away or give to some homeless guy

I got bullied by my family into being fat. the incessant bullying about me being “skinny” made me start to overeat. It wasn’t until 2019/20 that I made effort to get back to normal weight. :smonk::feelsLSD: Being fat can be based too though. Just LDAR with not a care in the world and food cope :feelsdevil: rn I’m aiming for 135lbs
B180023D 9690 4CC4 8E13 1B0E19559BA1

just pretend you ate it then throw it away or give to some homeless guy
but then he doesn't eat at all and becomes giga malnutritioned

same happened. they bullied me into fat. fuck em :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You're not fat, you're big boned

I've always been fatcel and its not my fault. When I was in the third grade (8 or 9 years old) I was 120 lbs! My retard parents carelessly got me started on a terrible habit that made my life shittier. I wish they had been strict so that I could be more disciplined. Although I anorexiamaxxed as a teenager and slimmed down from 200 lbs to 130 lbs at 14 and then got /fit/ I wasn't able to stay that way because of my fat fucking family always making unhealthy food and pressuring me into eating it. My mom would always make unhealthy meals and desserts and get mad at me if I don't eat it. Because food is communion, symbolically. I'm completely dependent on my parents so I have porked up again back to 200 lbs. I can't go buy my own food because I don't have a car or money. I'm not gonna be able to get down again until I am free from their tyranny and can buy my own food.
How old are you??

the best part is when they make you fat from depression and chile abhhuese,

tell you you look nice because they dont want to hurt your self esteem and confidence and then sen you off into society to be bullied :feelsseriously:

then later on say sorry, we should have told you you were obese, but you look ok now :feelsUgh:

ive heard this story before

just eat yourself to death theory

Brutal dude. I was nearly 170lbs at one point during a rough patch last year. Now I'm a healthy range for my height but I know what you mean, food can be the enemy especially if you lack other coping mechanisms

I started Auschwitz’smaxxing back in march, im down 5kg I need to lose 10 ,
80 to 70