Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm mentally ill

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Hitting your shoulders with your hands repeatedly and you can't stop it im doing it every hour hundreds of times

I also wave my hands in front of me. All of this whenever I get the smallest excitement. I don't know how I'm supposed to live 80 years with this. I feel like a parasite has taken over my mind.

Another thing I do is talking to myself without opening my mouth, creating weird sounds. I do this while gaming all the time and even while writing this.
According to other people this makes me make weird sounds. I also make weird sounds in my mouth. My mother often told me to be quiet or laughed at me when she heard me make noise but now she doesn't bother anymore.

NT doesn't compare to anything else. How the fuck do you cope when your brain tells you to slap your shoulders with your center of your hand about 5-7 times before I realize I'm doing it and stop.

>implying that wasn't clear to us already

Hitting your shoulders with your hands repeatedly and you can't stop it im doing it every hour hundreds of times

I also wave my hands in front of me. All of this whenever I get the smallest excitement. I don't know how I'm supposed to live 80 years with this. I feel like a parasite has taken over my mind.
just stop doing it nigga

Why do autists do this? Is it just an insistent urge to do it or an involuntary compulsion? :ping:

Why do autists do this? Is it just an insistent urge to do it or an involuntary compulsion? :ping:
Your brain is hardwired

It's like when you have to piss immediately the thought you need to find a toilet

It's an urge that functions at subconscious level. My subconscious mind wants me to remain an incel and is trolling me.

Ah ok. ever tried meds to reduce stimulation levels?
I was never prescribed meds

That sucks man. Sounds like autism