Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm mentally degrading, I will end up being sectioned and thrown into a hospital.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I'm starting to talk to myself often and doing shit like pacing around my house arguing with myself and going on autistic nightwalks at 3am more often, I feel like one of these days I am going to get thrown into a mental hospital if I degrade any further, there is no cure to being an Incel tho and that's the root of my problems.

I have the autistic need to flee the country to avoid this but can't at the moment.

3 me if I get party v& and sectioned.

We all belong in a psychic ward where we should be euthanized

mental hospitals are a fucking joke

Time for your jab jabs. :feelstastyman:

I'm starting to talk to myself often and doing shit like pacing around my house arguing with myself and going on autistic nightwalks at 3am more often, I feel like one of these days I am going to get thrown into a mental hospital if I degrade any further, there is no cure to being an Incel tho and that's the root of my problems.

I have the autistic need to flee the country to avoid this but can't at the moment.

3 me if I get party v& and sectioned.
man i have been talking to myself often(by often i mean everyday,for various hours at end) and pacing around my house arguing with myself ever since i was 6.nightwalks are kinda dangerous where i live,but i guess they can be comfy.

most of the time i am always making comments and talking to myself.i obviously stop at times,but i talk a lot to myself

Most people in this thread need a gun

That happens to me when I drink too much coffe. Try to tire yourself up by doing pushups or something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back