Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm meeting with my father this weekend

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
I haven't seen him for over a year.
He's gonna laugh at me for being a colossal failure with women :forcedsmile: :feelskek:
Sure, I'm fairly successful in other areas of my life...but when it comes to relationships...
:fuk:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ALSO, I'm pretty sure he is secretly disappointed in me, even though he may say he is proud of what i have accomplished.

SORRY DAD, for not turning out to be that extroverted ladies man that you always envisioned your son would become.

he may be disappointed but he was a major reason in your failure with toilets and he should be in shame for giving you those bad genes.
his opinion mean shit since he's the blamed for what are you living now. i would have nor meet him if i was you just to tell him to fuck off.

he may be disappointed but he was a major reason in your failure with toilets and he should be in shame for giving you those bad genes.
his opinion mean shit since he's the blamed for what are you living now. i would have nor meet him if i was you just to tell him to fuck off.

He is genetically more intelligent than I gave him credit for.

Shouldn't need to use it against East Asians, though. Unfortunate.

Relatable in some ways ... it's hard not to regress into infantile defensiveness and worry when facing one's disappointed father, as a confirmed old incel ... keep your chin up and out of any freudian muck, and good luck, bro.

at least you're doing something with your life, you should be proud of that

I haven't seen him for over a year.
He's gonna laugh at me for being a colossal failure with women :forcedsmile: :feelskek:
Sure, I'm fairly successful in other areas of my life...but when it comes to relationships...
:fuk:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ALSO, I'm pretty sure he is secretly disappointed in me, even though he may say he is proud of what i have accomplished.

SORRY DAD, for not turning out to be that extroverted ladies man that you always envisioned your son would become.
Imho, avoid that subject.

If anything, admit you've focused on career.

It's nunna his business