Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm "lucky" that I'm not attracted to Staceys. Am I the only one here? (not female worship. I am explaining my tastes)

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
inb4 cope.

Maybe my mind coped from conception, cuz I've never really been into top-tier Staceys. Are they hot? Yes. But as for dating, over a VS model...

adriana-lima.jpg

images

GettyImages-doutzen-kroes.jpg

...I'd much prefer a Beckylite

images
9463ada92b1884c96694ecbba08be8c9.jpg
Picture0524.jpg

Bonus if she is chubby and has curves.

Maybe I evolved from an early age not to find women above a 7 to be that sexually appealing - only physically. But it's been how my sexuality works all my life, so it is not a recent cope as a result of getting redpilled.

As a 3/10 male, I'd be FUCKED if I found 7+ women the hottest, cuz it would be a desire I could never fulfill. You standardscels who demand a 7+ girl - I'd HATE to be in your shoes, chasing the top 25% of women while being in the bottom 30% of men.

My dream gf is young, compact midface, A-cup breasts and chubby. That's pretty much it. Even so, I can't find a girl who fits that AND who likes my face. JFL it's over for me. My standards are through the FLOOR and I'm still fucked. This means that you are even moreso.

Not a WK thread cuz I am not WKing any woman in particular, I am merely describing how, with my standards, I should be able to find one girl on this planet who likes me, but that seems to be asking too much.

Subconscious juggernaut law. You know you have no chance with Stacies, so you cope by thinking you have a chance with a lesser woman.

I agree though, there are a few becky-lites out there that are not total thots.

same. our subconcious mind copes knowing how hopeless stacies are so it tries to make us want average foids

I am the same. Of course I find them pleasant to look at, but in the same way I find a sunset pleasant to look at. I don’t want to fuck a sunset.

Also, the Asian Becky can get it :feelswow:

Subconscious juggernaut law. You know you have no chance with Stacies, so you cope by thinking you have a chance with a lesser woman.

I agree though, there are a few becky-lites out there that are not total thots.
This also explains why i go for asians these days. I even starting to like them more than whiteys.

Same here man, stacies just look evil and bitchy (Its most likely a cope, because all foids are like that).

You might as well aim high.

same but it doesnt matter because they are not attracted to me lol

It doesn't matter, Becky would cuck you as well.

I'm not attracted to the typical American cheerleader Stacy cliche either. I largely prefer curry women over white women in the first place.
My attraction goes to cute, innocent looking curry femoids in a nice little sari or salwar kurta.

We should probably talk to them more, I hear they're often nicer because they're over solialized and life experiences are so overwhelmingly positive that they're very nice, friendly, charming etc. All sub 8 women are bitches because they get approached by sub 8 men and they don't want to be reminded that they're sub 8 nor have the possibility that Chad looks the other way by mistaking some loser as her boyfriend. Now that I think about, sub 8 foids are likely pumped and dumped way more often the 8+'s, hence the bitterness.

The first Becky looks like Mark Zuckerberg :feelsmega:

Talking to a stacey is like talking to a brick wall, 0 personality. At least a becky-lite would be somewhat interesting as she's had to develop a personality to makeup for her sub-par looks

Talking to a stacey is like talking to a brick wall, 0 personality. At least a becky-lite would be somewhat interesting as she's had to develop a personality to makeup for her sub-par looks
Cope. Women have no personality.

But IRL what you called "beckylite" is the stacey

the models you posted are super-stacey

Lisa borch

you might call these no-namers "becky-lite" but they are stacey.

So... you think girls like that go for their own lookstrain?...
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Females will always go towards the chads and be screwed by them whilst denying you regardless of looks, women will never go for someone their own range. So either way you're fucked unfortunately. :feelsbadman:

I’ve never been attracted to them after learning im fucked

It still won't make a difference, I would know. They still only want Chad, and Chad will still be hitting on them due to juggernaut law

I'm attracted to any asian that ain't fat and ain't over 40

We should probably talk to them more, I hear they're often nicer because they're over solialized and life experiences are so overwhelmingly positive that they're very nice, friendly, charming etc. All sub 8 women are bitches because they get approached by sub 8 men and they don't want to be reminded that they're sub 8 nor have the possibility that Chad looks the other way by mistaking some loser as her boyfriend. Now that I think about, sub 8 foids are likely pumped and dumped way more often the 8+'s, hence the bitterness.
Reverse Juggernaut basically. I think that won't work.

Never been attracted to sub7 femoids.

They're even more picky when they are ugly, so it doesnt even matter

inb4 cope.

Maybe my mind coped from conception, cuz I've never really been into top-tier Staceys. Are they hot? Yes. But as for dating, over a VS model...

adriana-lima.jpg

images

GettyImages-doutzen-kroes.jpg

...I'd much prefer a Beckylite

images
9463ada92b1884c96694ecbba08be8c9.jpg
Picture0524.jpg

Bonus if she is chubby and has curves.

Maybe I evolved from an early age not to find women above a 7 to be that sexually appealing - only physically. But it's been how my sexuality works all my life, so it is not a recent cope as a result of getting redpilled.

As a 3/10 male, I'd be FUCKED if I found 7+ women the hottest, cuz it would be a desire I could never fulfill. You standardscels who demand a 7+ girl - I'd HATE to be in your shoes, chasing the top 25% of women while being in the bottom 30% of men.

My dream gf is young, compact midface, A-cup breasts and chubby. That's pretty much it. Even so, I can't find a girl who fits that AND who likes my face. JFL it's over for me. My standards are through the FLOOR and I'm still fucked. This means that you are even moreso.

Not a WK thread cuz I am not WKing any woman in particular, I am merely describing how, with my standards, I should be able to find one girl on this planet who likes me, but that seems to be asking too much.
same i dont find those top tier models physically attractive as they are usually extremely skinny

They all hate me anyways, stacy, becky, landwhales, doesn't matter.

And this is why there’s juggernaut law.

And the cope award of the year goes to.... lol

And the cope award of the year goes to.... lol
yeah that's straight up cope lmao
more like "I know I cant get stacey so I hit on regular beckies"

Lisa borche

this girls comes up to you and say
"hello mister, I wanna buy a bottle whiskey from the liquor store but they won't let me, could you help me out ? maybe we could chill at your place later ?"

YOU WOULD FUCKING FAINT

They are most likely your looks match but you're fucked due to hypergamy

And this is why there’s juggernaut law.
It is genetically present in men. You compete with other males for best femoids, if you can't, you lower your standarts. But when standarts can't be lowered anymore, then here we, incels, are.

The foids the status quo preaches are 10/10s are far from my preferences too. Especially Brazilian status quo, the female beauty standard here is huge thighs and ass, artificial-looking toned body, ultra-straightened hair, devious look, etc.

I like young, white and natural looking foids. Can be skinny or chubby as long as they're natural.

I like petite, athletic latina girls with glasses.

Mega mega mega mega mega cope

Insert black scientist gif

yeah that's straight up cope lmao
more like "I know I cant get stacey so I hit on regular beckies"

View attachment 17883
this girls comes up to you and say
"hello mister, I wanna buy a bottle whiskey from the liquor store but they won't let me, could you help me out ? maybe we could chill at your place later ?"

YOU WOULD FUCKING FAINT
One thing i have observed is that when we ethincs like to worship white women. Because of the halo effect of white skin we perceive foids better looking then they actually are. If you where white that girl in the picture would be below average looking. But because you have a lower smv then her you believe shes better looking.

Ask any white guy here, what her rating would be. I garantee you its going to be 4-5.5 at best. Realize your blinded by your own prejudices.
I would kill to have her but shes not speciel. Just as the same way middle eastern girls are not speciell to you. the same principle applies to white guys.

One thing i have observed is that when we ethincs like to worship white women. Because of the halo effect of white skin we perceive foids better looking then they actually are. If you where white that girl in the picture would be below average looking. But because you have a lower smv then her you believe shes better looking.

Ask any white guy here, what her rating would be. I garantee you its going to be 4-5.5 at best. Realize your blinded by your own prejudices.
I would kill to have her but shes not speciel. Just as the same way middle eastern girls are not speciell to you. the same principle applies to white guys.
you might have a point. I admit I am a sucker for white girls. Very rarely find ethnic foids 7+

@KyloRen @whogivesafucc @Kointo
what would you honestly rate this foid outta 10

Lisa borche
Lisa borch
Images

Juggernaut law in action right there. Escaping inceldom is a pipe dream at this point.

this is true IME. Stacy or bust

Your Staceys look superfake (make-up and photoshop), that's why you're not attracted to them and see them as wallpaper images. IRL Staceys are more natural, so you might not see them as Staceys at first glance. You gotta be realistic a second boyo.

Last edited:
yeah
no way she is 5.

Your stacey look superfake (make-up and photoshop), that's why you're not attracted to them and see them as wallpaper images. IRL Stacey are more natural, that's why youmight not see them as Staceys at first glance. But you gotta be realistic a second boyo.
this

face is confusing plastic looking fakeass models as stacey.

yeah
no way she is 5.

that guy is retarded jfl.

if that's a 4 or 5.5 at best, what are actual females who are 4 or 3's? not even on the scale?

I've always liked slutty older women. 35-50. These so-called 10 Stacys do absolutely nothing for me. I can say with certainty that I would turn down any of that first three in the unlikely event that they wanted to fuck me. I think I'd probably enjoy doing the mother of that third Beckylite, however :feelsmega:

that guy is retarded jfl.

if that's a 4 or 5.5 at best, what are actual females who are 4 or 3's? not even on the scale?
I can negotiate 0,5 extra point. The thing is normies and chad doesn't see anything special with her. If you weren't sex starved you'd be able to see it to. Shes fuckable but not anything more than a plain jane. Atleast here in europe shes average. Dont know anything about america though

I can negotiate 0,5 extra point. The thing is normies and chad doesn't see anything special with her. If you weren't sex starved you'd be able to see it to. Shes fuckable but not anything more than a plain jane. Atleast here in europe shes average. Dont know anything about america though
bro I live in western europe myself. I can confidently say this
she is more attractive than majority of her peers.

78fc0c9680dfb046459728da856ed84f XL
Lisa 600x300

She is a solid 6-7 even by western europe standards

I read online that most people find themselves attracted to people who are about as attractive as them