Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm "lucky" that I'm not attracted to Staceys. Am I the only one here? (not female worship. I am explaining my tastes)

Mega mega mega mega mega cope

Insert black scientist gif

No. Men are more distinct and less hiveminded than women. Women all want some type of chadlite:
- "I'm a sapiosexual tee hee" = chad with glasses with thin lenses
- "I like badboys tee hee" = thug chad who would mug the woman's own grandma
- "I'm not into muscles tee hee" = swimmer's build chads please.

Men are more varied: we like women with a big butt, small butt, wide hips, chubby, skinny, small tits, big tits, etc.

If it is cope, then it happened without me doing anything about it and before I even got redpilled. I've always found the supermodel look "TOO FAKE".
I read online that most people find themselves attracted to people who are about as attractive as them

JFL. I am not attracted to 2/10 Treacher Collins women.

All I want is a 3.5+ woman

Last edited:
the prettier the better tbh

i would consider the bottom middle stacy. You know your standards are low when your friends are surprised/laugh when you find a girl cute
__________________________________________________________________________________

ultimate stacy
miranda-cosgrove-icarly-600x250.jpg

Last edited:
I don't care about face as long as she's at least a 2/10. I care far more about physique. I will fuck almost any female that has a fatass

This is some femoid "I'm not into chads tehe" shit. You're into attractive young women. "Stacey" is all-encompassing. You only need to be a 5 to live a Stacey life.

Beckies are sour cunts that behave like a defective stacy, don't know why anyone would desire them :feelsgah: