Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im loving pubg mobile.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I thought it would just be some shitty port, but it's actually fun and I can run it well on my phone.
I'm usually trash in these battle royal games but I'm insanely good at pubg mobile.
One game I played solo and got 11 kills and won the game.
I assume I'm so good because I'm playing against mainly children.
My only problem is that my fingers get sweaty on the touchscreen and it becomes bothersome.

Just putting this out there, the first dozen or so levels is mainly bots according to gaming industry journalism.

how do u play an fps on a mobile?

I haven’t tried it but I do have it on PC

I haven’t tried it but I do have it on PC

the fucking buildings wouldnt load in on my pc even on lowest settings, weird since i can run pretty much any next gen game fine

You could always get a GPD win and play the full PC version on the go

the fucking buildings wouldnt load in on my pc even on lowest settings, weird since i can run pretty much any next gen game fine
the game is poorly optimize tbh

JFL. corporate shill TEE BEE AYCH.

pubg is noob garbage. i play arma but mod my soldiers so we fly the banner of tawheed on our toyota 4x4s and they only speak Arabic. wish there was a way to behead in arma though.