Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm losing it.

I

incelguy

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1
Online
0
I'm fucking done. Every day I see Chads walking around with some fucking slut on their arm. That's not new. But today I was on the bus and I saw this dude, solid 2/10, acne/overweight/weak jaw, basically a classic incel, with his arm around a 7/10 Stacy. What the fuck? How is he fucking a girl and I can't even approach one without watching disgust wash over her face? What am I doing wrong? And more importantly, what's the point of living like this? I'm losing all hope.
 
K

Kane

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5
Online
0
Ever heard of JBF theory?
 
21st century schizoid man

21st century schizoid man

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
30
Online
0
He probably had a shit ton of money or they were related
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
21st century schizoid man said:
He probably had a shit ton of money or they were related

This. Or OP is a fakecel posting a fake story.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
incelguy said:
I'm fucking done. Every day I see Chads walking around with some fucking slut on their arm. That's not new. But today I was on the bus and I saw this dude, solid 2/10, acne/overweight/weak jaw, basically a classic incel, with his arm around a 7/10 Stacy. What the fuck? How is he fucking a girl and I can't even approach one without watching disgust wash over her face? What am I doing wrong? And more importantly, what's the point of living like this? I'm losing all hope.

Ah the classic "I'm better looking so why he and not me?". Men can't rate other men for shit. Beneath all the acme his actual genetic structure might be good. What you see as ugly is pretty to the girl. You opinion doesn't matter basically. What you should understand is that having gf=good looking being an incel=ugly. Rest is irrelevant.
 
Caliban

Caliban

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
20
Online
0
incelaman said:
incelguy said:
I'm fucking done. Every day I see Chads walking around with some fucking slut on their arm. That's not new. But today I was on the bus and I saw this dude, solid 2/10, acne/overweight/weak jaw, basically a classic incel, with his arm around a 7/10 Stacy. What the fuck? How is he fucking a girl and I can't even approach one without watching disgust wash over her face? What am I doing wrong? And more importantly, what's the point of living like this? I'm losing all hope.

Ah the classic "I'm better looking so why he and not me?". Men can't rate other men for shit. Beneath all the acme his actual genetic structure might be good. What you see as ugly is pretty to the girl. You opinion doesn't matter basically. What you should understand is that having gf=good looking being an incel=ugly. Rest is irrelevant.

This. OP probably isn't very observant, to be honest. Women look at other things than just facial bone structure and weight. Thick, smooth eyebrows, long eyelashes, dimples when smiling, for example -- these are just some things something don't notice on other men. Women do.
 
Lok'tar Copegar

Lok'tar Copegar

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
82
Online
0
FAKECEL GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Caliban said:
incelaman said:
incelguy said:
I'm fucking done. Every day I see Chads walking around with some fucking slut on their arm. That's not new. But today I was on the bus and I saw this dude, solid 2/10, acne/overweight/weak jaw, basically a classic incel, with his arm around a 7/10 Stacy. What the fuck? How is he fucking a girl and I can't even approach one without watching disgust wash over her face? What am I doing wrong? And more importantly, what's the point of living like this? I'm losing all hope.

Ah the classic "I'm better looking so why he and not me?". Men can't rate other men for shit. Beneath all the acme his actual genetic structure might be good. What you see as ugly is pretty to the girl. You opinion doesn't matter basically. What you should understand is that having gf=good looking being an incel=ugly. Rest is irrelevant.

This. OP probably isn't very observant, to be honest. Women look at other things than just facial bone structure and weight. Thick, smooth eyebrows, long eyelashes, dimples when smiling, for example -- these are just some things something don't notice on other men. Women do.

He is just coping tbh. He tries to play the mentalcel card.
 
Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
103
Online
0
Just because a girl is fucking a guy doesn't mean she actually likes him

See Weinstein
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,718
Online
14m
Kane said:
Ever heard of JBF theory?

That doesn't apply unless they were high school age kids.
 
big_goob

big_goob

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
18
Online
0
Good personality or money.
 

Similar threads

Inherent
Replies
7
Views
189
ordinaryotaku
ordinaryotaku
Bruticus
Replies
7
Views
280
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
O
Replies
30
Views
560
Ellsworth
Ellsworth
M
Replies
6
Views
201
CrackingYs
CrackingYs
Deleted member 41431
Replies
38
Views
2K
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top