Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm losing it.

I

incelguy

Greycel
I'm fucking done. Every day I see Chads walking around with some fucking slut on their arm. That's not new. But today I was on the bus and I saw this dude, solid 2/10, acne/overweight/weak jaw, basically a classic incel, with his arm around a 7/10 Stacy. What the fuck? How is he fucking a girl and I can't even approach one without watching disgust wash over her face? What am I doing wrong? And more importantly, what's the point of living like this? I'm losing all hope.

He probably had a shit ton of money or they were related

21st century schizoid man said:
He probably had a shit ton of money or they were related

This. Or OP is a fakecel posting a fake story.

incelguy said:
I'm fucking done. Every day I see Chads walking around with some fucking slut on their arm. That's not new. But today I was on the bus and I saw this dude, solid 2/10, acne/overweight/weak jaw, basically a classic incel, with his arm around a 7/10 Stacy. What the fuck? How is he fucking a girl and I can't even approach one without watching disgust wash over her face? What am I doing wrong? And more importantly, what's the point of living like this? I'm losing all hope.

Ah the classic "I'm better looking so why he and not me?". Men can't rate other men for shit. Beneath all the acme his actual genetic structure might be good. What you see as ugly is pretty to the girl. You opinion doesn't matter basically. What you should understand is that having gf=good looking being an incel=ugly. Rest is irrelevant.

incelaman said:
incelguy said:

Ah the classic "I'm better looking so why he and not me?". Men can't rate other men for shit. Beneath all the acme his actual genetic structure might be good. What you see as ugly is pretty to the girl. You opinion doesn't matter basically. What you should understand is that having gf=good looking being an incel=ugly. Rest is irrelevant.

This. OP probably isn't very observant, to be honest. Women look at other things than just facial bone structure and weight. Thick, smooth eyebrows, long eyelashes, dimples when smiling, for example -- these are just some things something don't notice on other men. Women do.

FAKECEL GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Caliban said:
incelaman said:
incelguy said:

This. OP probably isn't very observant, to be honest. Women look at other things than just facial bone structure and weight. Thick, smooth eyebrows, long eyelashes, dimples when smiling, for example -- these are just some things something don't notice on other men. Women do.

He is just coping tbh. He tries to play the mentalcel card.

Just because a girl is fucking a guy doesn't mean she actually likes him

See Weinstein

Kane said:
Ever heard of JBF theory?

That doesn't apply unless they were high school age kids.

This. OP probably isn't very observant, to be honest. Women look at other things than just facial bone structure and weight. Thick, smooth eyebrows, long eyelashes, dimples when smiling, for example -- these are just some things something don't notice on other men. Women do.
This nigga kinda fruity ngl

I'm fucking done. Every day I see Chads walking around with some fucking slut on their arm. That's not new. But today I was on the bus and I saw this dude, solid 2/10, acne/overweight/weak jaw, basically a classic incel, with his arm around a 7/10 Stacy. What the fuck? How is he fucking a girl and I can't even approach one without watching disgust wash over her face? What am I doing wrong? And more importantly, what's the point of living like this? I'm losing all hope.
Lol last and only post fucj you grayniggee