Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m looking for some good Chadfishes, specifically ones where the Chad says they’re a criminal or something. Post them here if you can

• Thread starter ThePlagueDoctor
  • Start date
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
ngl can’t find any good ones since r/chadfish got banned, I’m trying to get a redpilled friend to truly realize how over it is with brutal Chadfishs.

We should make one where the Chad flat out calls the foid "bitch" "cunt" "whore", etc., and says he hates women.

Ngl tell your cuck friend to do it himself lol

Attachments

• 60311B0B-5B17-4A92-B778-9D7D5945E69C.jpeg
    60311B0B-5B17-4A92-B778-9D7D5945E69C.jpeg
    544.6 KB · Views: 139
Ah yes, nothing more convincing than “yo google this random term you’ve never heard of before”
It's not that difficult if you give him advice, but do what you may please

Thanks, I was looking for stuff like this. Absolutely brutal. My friend (and this entire forum really) can’t get a date while a literal child rapist is getting women to beg for him to come over.

and people say looks don’t matter

I tried to blackpill friends too but people are cucked and just say it's cherrypicked and not all women are sluts

NAZI CHADFISH

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back