Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im living like a child and im 23 almost

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
My parents do my laundry and cook my meals. My autism has become low functioning at this point. I just play video games and lay in bed on my phone. I've been rotting so hard that my entire body hurts every day. This has been going on for 3 years almost 4.

The only adult thing I do is smoke weed, but lots of young teens do that.

If you're able to type here You're not low functioning.

My parents do my laundry and cook my meals. My autism has become low functioning at this point. I just play video games and lay in bed on my phone. I've been rotting so hard that my entire body hurts every day. This has been going on for 3 years almost 4.

You are like the younger version of me except that my parents never do shit for me and I don't smoke niggernip, I even have to pay for my own rent and buy food with my NEETbuxx but thankfully the amount I get is abundant. Try keeping it up for another 6 years and you will be at my level now

Last edited:
My dad sometimes come to visit me and to help me clean but my mom literally hates me :feelshaha:

You are like the younger version of me except that my parents never do shit for me and I don't smoke niggernip, I even have to pay for my own rent and buy food with my NEETbuxx but thankfully the amount I get is abundant. Try keeping it up for another 6 years and you will be at my level now
In another 6 years I'll be gone and having other people care for me because I can't on my own due to severe mental illness

Might be more to do with depression than low functioning autism, I’m not saying you don’t have autism though because I believe you do but the high functioning type but lack of motivation is a depression trait.

Why dont you pick up a study or work?

how exactly can your autism get worst from ldar.

Try to fuck an ugly 14 years old then what are you waiting for

Try taking some walks outside. Beeing too much inside is fucking up your brain

I have crippling mental issues that prevent me from doing that properly. I've already tried.
I have crippling social phobia since I was 10 and I'm still larping as a normie

Same as me. I'm on my pc for 14-16 hours a day, I only get off it to eat or sleep and I can't do anything myself.

Kinda the same here. The power went out at like 5:30 this morning, and I kept going upstairs to tell my dad that I can't go back to sleep because I'm too worried about the power being permanently. He just told me to go to bed; and each time I would reply that if the power's not back on when I wake up, then I have severely limited options for making food, so this actually would affect my survival if the power would stay out long enough.

You're me, welcome to hell
At least for now I have some good Californian weed. Way too expensive and I see the other customers if this dealer get free shit every time and he never gives me that.
Might be more to do with depression than low functioning autism, I’m not saying you don’t have autism though because I believe you do but the high functioning type but lack of motivation is a depression trait.
JFL at you kike normie low motivation is an incel trait not muh depressions

Last edited:
Common trait of a truecel. I live exactly the same as I did when I was in middle school, but instead of going to school I go to "work".
I spend moat of my money on Yugioh cards, cosooming. I also think oftenly about the far past. It's like I missed apart of my development.

You're me, welcome to hell
At least for now I have some good Californian weed. Way too expensive and I see the other customers if this dealer get free shit every time and he never gives me that.

JFL at you kike normie low motivation is an incel trait not muh depressions
You can suffer depression as result of being incel.

You can suffer depression as result of being incel.
Yes, but the real depression comes far later, not when you are some 18 year old fag who just realised hes ugly. It sets in after years of monotony.