Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm literally so subhuman that I cant finish my drivers license!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I'm too dumb and ugly for that shit. I have seen on many internet boards that foids fucked their drivers teachers so they can pass the tests. Jfl fucking foids live life on easy mode. Fuck I hate life.

@LastGerman the licence pill is real

Try going to Toronto, I heard there are some great drivERs over there.

Either you're talented enough to do it or you're not and you fail every time

Driving in any place but the countryside is a joke considering the overpopulation and wear and tear of stop and go driving.

OP, you might need to get an ancestry DNA kit, and see if you are not crosbred with a chimp.

I remember my dad was trying to show me how to drive and I ended up crashing into a stop light. Luckily nothing was badly damaged. Driving a car is much harder than it looks tbh

OP, you might need to get an ancestry DNA kit, and see if you are not crosbred with a chimp.
Even chimps mog me.
Its OvER

I remember my dad was trying to show me how to drive and I ended up crashing into a stop light. Luckily nothing was badly damaged. Driving a car is much harder than it looks tbh
yes bro normalfags will never understand

if you aren't very precise at driving, drive slower, plus you get to piss off normies who will get mad at your slow driving (;

Bro it took me 2 tries until I got my driver's license, plenty of people don't get it at the first go

Bro it took me 2 tries until I got my driver's license, plenty of people don't get it at the first go
I failed it 2 times already and have no motivation to try again

tbh. I will always be lonely and depressed so might just LDAR
tbh. imagine if u had prime foids to meet up with each night then u would be motivated to pass ur drivers test

tbh. imagine if u had prime foids to meet up with each night then u would be motivated to pass ur drivers test
thats true. If I could have prime foids I would instantly make my drivers license tbh.
Its over we incels are fucked. Chads get motivation only from going outside.

Driver licence pill is real :giga:

I got it later than most people.

my driving test was just around a couple parking lots lool

Try going to Toronto, I heard there are some great drivERs over there.

show this license pill where foids fuck their instructors. i need some good sui fuel tbh

what's the link between uglllyness and driving?
AM was a good driver tbh.

i haven't gotten a license yet, because for a while it was unnecessary and i also hate driving

Unfortunate Subhuman:

Loser

Hypocrisy

Nissan

Oneitis

Trash

White

Yep

His acquaintance, Aspie John(Incel Representative):

Fem-oid:

what the fuck? how can an american possibly fail a driving test? you need to check yourself nigga

what the fuck? how can an american possibly fail a driving test? you need to check yourself nigga

I think he's Turkish...