Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im literally shaking and feeling needles through my whole body. Heart attack incoming?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Fuck me i blasted like 5 energy drinks in a row + some preworkout.

Im getting itchy as fuck + shaking + feeling of needles throughout my hands and feet.
I feel like putting my head through the fucking ceiling like a drill. Maybe othER things.
Fucking hell im trying to breath normal. If I dont post again im gone, but some faggots here arent that lucky.

I want to make a joke about the title but this sounds serious.

I hope you’re alright bro. :heart:

Maybe shouldn’t have drank that many energy drinks tbh..

I used to drink one before going to hym but some adviced me against it.

Just lay down for a bit and try to wait for the caffeine to pass, drink water to clean your system out faster.

Dude are you that retarded? You drank pure fucking poison. Go to sleep let the body recover.

Yeah I did it before exams though and was living off chicken dippers and chips
I used to drink one before going to hym but some adviced me against it.
Lay down for God's sake.
I want to make a joke about the title but this sounds serious.

I hope you’re alright bro. :heart:

Maybe shouldn’t have drank that many energy drinks tbh..
I am going to masturbate it out. I cant.. i have to put my head through something. Ill just do a ravage wank fuckk

Dude are you that retarded? You drank pure fucking poison. Go to sleep let the body recover.
Sleep is the last thing im going to do right now

Sleep is the last thing im going to do right now
Just go and lay in bed your body literally converted sugar into energy. Stop doing anything physically hard. I remember when I drank one energy and went running my heart was killing me.

Just go and lay in bed your body literally converted sugar into energy. Stop doing anything physically hard. I remember when I drank one energy and went running my heart was killing me.
Energy drink was ok but like a retard i had some preworkout go check out their stats lol its a killer

I once had 4½ 250ml red bulls in like 40 minutes or so but didn't feel any different.

:soy: literally shaking
Tbh you probably are literally shaking tho

What's the name of the energy?
It was 2 470ml redbull cans plus some random drinks from the shops plus a scoop of pre workout
I once had 4½ 250ml red bulls in like 40 minutes or so but didn't feel any different.

:soy: literally shaking
Tbh you probably are literally shaking tho
Iv cooled of a tiny bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back