Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm like a vegetable

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
If I watch back I realize that at least I could improve a little more in my life, but been in a state of total laziness, I think even before I went out of HS and little by little during my adulthood... It is over for me , maybe I am always depressed , but never been helped in this isolated "life" that I have. My mother never push me to do nothing . I had better push ups or whatever is called in english from random ppl , but I am here wasting time as usual. Btw I like this forum.

But I have to do some shit to cope , only video games and even I don't cope all the day because I am a fucking lazy vegetable. I went to a psicologist some time ago and the mother fucker don't send me any medicine only talking and in his eyes I was "normal" , of course I don't tell him about my virginity but seems like if that mother fucker smelled it . Anyways I going soon and I want a good drug to cope and can help with at least have a little more of energy to do something.

My mother never push me to do nothing
Yeah, I've had the same problem. I wish I got a job a few years ago, at least then I'd have some money.
I went to a psicologist some time ago and the mother fucker don't send me any medicine only talking and in his eyes I was "normal"
I've had to refuse meds tbh, they just make me feel worse.

Yeah, I've had the same problem. I wish I got a job a few years ago, at least then I'd have some money.

I've had to refuse meds tbh, they just make me feel worse.
I've worked in the past but due to bad decisions like quiting the job or moving to other place I ruin my work life. I'm unenplyed since more of 6 years.
my mom's fault too for take some of those decisions...

I want meds and be diagnozed with some fucking retard mental problem to see if I can get neetbuxx or find easy jobs for disabled ppl.

I want to be a cucumber

its over for vegetablecels

I've been always like that.

I've been always like that.
Yes me too. Even this days I'm thinking about what to do aside of doing nothing and only think and daydreaming or sleep. I don't have dopamine in my brain, that must be one explanation.

When I was a kid, I was never spontaneous.
It wasn't the labor when I had to do something but I was very unmotived.

When I was a kid, I was never spontaneous.
It wasn't the labor when I had to do something but I was very unmotived.
I was more energetic when I was a kid compared to my teen years and so on tbh. I think It's too because of the boring ppl I usually know I remember have my moments when kid or teenager sometimes. It's different when you are lost socially talking or the ppl simply don't want to share their funny side with you. I remember few interactions where I want to be funny and ppl usually put me down you know It's like I have that role imposed.