Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Leaving the Forum Too Unironically

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
Yeah @BlkPillPres has abandoned ship and I'm going to be doing the same... but for different reasons

1. The posts here actually suck
No, really, I can't waste any more brain juice sifting through all the garbage.
I try to read posts these days and I just feel immediately tired.

2. I no longer believe in the Blackpill
I lurked here for years debating the blackpill with myself and blkpillpress's videos pretty
much described it perfectly. Unfortunately, we all constantly see ugly/normie couples all
the time so the sub8 or even sub5 rules (on which the blackpill is based) are clearly false.

This fact has been debated but ultimately the question is not

'if the black pill is true why do I see ugly couples?'
but
'if I see ugly couples why do I think the blackpill is true?'

and if you think about it for a while the answer is: Tinder
I was watching wheat waffles videos when I finally figured it out (links will be below)

TLDR there are very few girls on tinder

If there are very few girls on tinder, that means that there vastly more girls NOT on tinder.
My only other comparison has been bars/clubs and, as wheat waffles pointed out, these
environments are also fucked and there are NOT A LOT of girls in bars/clubs either.
2:1 would be considered amazing for the average bar/club and that's not even close.

Online dating and clubs/bars are the cause of pussy inflation where foids think they are
more valuable than they are. It's simple economics: low supply creates higher price --
nothing magical. In these environments, sub8 maybe even sub9 is in fact law because
there are not many foids in any of these places.

What this MEANS is that the MOST FOIDS do not go to clubs or bars and are not on
dating apps, meaning they are not effected by pussy inflation and therefore are very
much accessible to all (within reason) (ie your looksmatch or lower)

THIS IS WHY YOU SEE UGLY COUPLES EVERYWHERE

The counter argument here has been the role of INSTAGRAM

But you have to consider, since most foids aren't in these environments, ask yourself
which TYPE of foids are in clubs, bars and on the apps? The answer is the VERY SAME TYPE
of prissy stuck up pussy inflated whores that you see on INSTAGRAM.

I can't make the same argument and say most foids aren't on instagram but I know that not
all foids are that type of god awful bitch like on the apps and in bars/clubs. Why? Because
there are endless loads of ugly couples from sub5s all the way down to sub2 landwhales.

This also brings me to my final reason for leaving

3. This Forum is a Form of Social Media
Social media is the fucking problem as I have pointed out and a forum like this gives the
exact same dopamine hit and fucks with your brain in the same way tinder does with a foids
brain. The reason the most outrageous blackpill theories (sub 8 rule) are perpetuated is the
same reason pussy inflation is perpetuated: overdose of blackpill social media.

but more importantly overdose of TINDER

It doesn't take long for an ugly or even average looking dude on tinder to come to the
conclusion IT'S OVER because there are barely any foids on tinder and they are the worst
type -- go to a bar or club same shit.

But in all my time here there are a few things I can say for sure:

@shii410 is a cucked mommydom faggot who should be banned

and the SHITPILL is the most true and final pill of them all

shit on the street
shit on benches
shit on the bus
shit on porches
shit in foids purses
but... most importantly...
shit in bars
shit in night clubs
and shit all over tinder and instagram

SHITPILL is UNDENIABLE

ME:
floki-viking.gif
go-t-tyrion.gif
d91ukmo-0c08db4c-2e2a-4b9e-977d-2f8c287c7924.jpg
038296dc11242422388a34eab4c46ee8.jpg

Wheat waffles vids:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFOClJs4Wns&t=0s&ab_channel=WheatWaffles

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swg9XaPzRcQ&list=PL1fAbCnE4fPbvGlXxD8i9SLtA99kquOl5&index=26&t=520s&ab_channel=WheatWaffles

Last edited:
"You may be done with the blackpill but the blackpill is never done with you."

see you tomorrow brocel

The blackpill is truth, how can you deny it after everything you've seen? You'll be back, the bluepill will do nothing but hurt you.

This forum is delusional

Yeah @BlkPillPres has abandoned ship and I'm going to be doing the same... but for different reasons

I lurked here for years debating the blackpill with myself and blkpillpress's videos pretty
much described it perfectly. Unfortunately, we all constantly see ugly/normie couples all
the time so the sub8 or even sub5 rules (on which the blackpill is based) are clearly false.

but

I was watching wheat waffles videos when I finally figured it out (links will be below)

If there are very few girls on tinder, that means that there vastly more girls NOT on tinder.
My only other comparison has been bars/clubs and, as wheat waffles pointed out, these
environments are also fucked and there are NOT A LOT of girls in bars/clubs either.
2:1 would be considered amazing for the average bar/club and that's not even close.

Online dating and clubs/bars are the cause of pussy inflation where foids think they are
more valuable than they are. It's simple economics: low supply creates higher price --
nothing magical. In these environments, sub8 maybe even sub9 is in fact law because

What this MEANS is that the MOST FOIDS do not go to clubs or bars and are not on
dating apps, meaning they are not effected by pussy inflation and therefore are very

But you have to consider, since most foids aren't in these environments, ask yourself
which TYPE of foids are in clubs, bars and on the apps? The answer is the VERY SAME TYPE

I can't make the same argument and say most foids aren't on instagram but I know that not
all foids are that type of god awful bitch like on the apps and in bars/clubs. Why? Because
there are endless loads of ugly couples from sub5s all the way down to sub2 landwhales.

Social media is the fucking problem as I have pointed out and a forum like this gives the
exact same dopamine hit and fucks with your brain in the same way tinder does with a foids
brain. The reason the most outrageous blackpill theories (sub 8 rule) are perpetuated is the

It doesn't take long for an ugly or even average looking dude on tinder to come to the
conclusion IT'S OVER because there are barely any foids on tinder and they are the worst

shit on the street
shit on benches
shit on the bus
shit on porches
shit in foids purses
shit in bars
shit in night clubs

SHITPILL is UNDENIABLE

ME:
floki-viking.gif
go-t-tyrion.gif

Wheat waffles vids:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swg9XaPzRcQ&list=PL1fAbCnE4fPbvGlXxD8i9SLtA99kquOl5&index=26&t=520s&ab_channel=WheatWaffles

Try ascending irl then gl

The blackpill will come to collect regardless of whether you believe in it or not. See you tomorrow, unless you're a normie or you find goals other than procreation. :feelscomfy:

As for me, I have become more inactive despite being blackpilled. I didn't realize BlkPillPres had left. That's really sad but I can see why he'd do that.

So where do these ugly normies find gf’s? Everywhere you go it’s 2:1 guys to girls. Most women I see out are old soccer moms. Uni is like the last place you can consistently find young single foids.

I am actually gonna miss ya but i agree with most of your points

yeah ok. have sex.

So where do these ugly normies find gf’s?
Just be first theory, you gotta snatch her while she is still in high school and doesn't know her true market value. Also it can be a form of betabuxxing.

Uni is like the last place you can consistently find young single foids.
It's a sad fact but the only two pills that seem true are Agepill NTpill
But once you start getting into your 30's, like I am, then your shit is real fucked.
Yup I'm 30s too. I don't really have an answer for agepill but mine will be SEAmax
I want to permanently relocate over there for multiple reasons either way and am gearing a career for it
giga low inhib - and not all men are built for that.
Again, the NT pill is real -- funny many deny it whilst also being young, still in school, and never even redpilled properly
So where do these ugly normies find gf’s?
Most couples I see are young and in university districts by virtue of where I work

As long as you're young and not bottom 20%
unless you're a normie
I'm in my 30s 5'5" manlet weigh like 120lbs wet but have a strong face likely on account of low T
I've never been rated properly I might do that and report back just for the sake of data

Try ascending irl then gl
I'm mostly a SEAmaxer. I am considering if I should ascend and do a report back thread
but I don't really see the point -- it would be mostly a brag and deniers are going to deny
like they did with @ itsover when he seamaxxed ascended and was banned thereafter

As for me, I have become more inactive
Also, want me to ban your account?
I'll message for a ban after this last thread
I'm busy with work/school and the social-media instagram feels I get here these days erk me

Last edited:
Just be first theory, you gotta snatch her while she is still in high school and doesn't know her true market value. Also it can be a form of betabuxxing.
So any normie that’s 23+ and out of college is basically fucked? Cuz that’s what it seems like to me. Foids just don’t exist I swear governments are lying about demographics

So any normie that’s 23+ and out of college is basically fucked? Cuz that’s what it seems like to me. Foids just don’t exist I swear governments are lying about demographics
Can you looksmax in a year or less?
Can you earn/inherit a significant amount of money in 2-3 years?
Can you go SEAmaxxing?

If not, then pretty much you are done.
Normies will usually find someone because they are extremely herd oriented, but low tier normies are incels in denial.

Can you looksmax in a year or less?
Can you earn/inherit a significant amount of money in 2-3 years?
Can you go SEAmaxxing?

Normies will usually find someone because they are extremely herd oriented, but low tier normies are incels in denial.
I don’t think my looks are a problem, I’m more mentalcel. It’s just hard to believe tbh like if 23+ is a dead zone for meeting foids wouldn’t more normies be complaining? The few normies I know are either permanently single or in a relationship by default and it’s like I’m the only one noticing this shit

I never saw really ugly couples. Never.
Not everyone lives in the US or Western Europe.

See you tomorrow

I don’t think my looks are a problem, I’m more mentalcel. It’s just hard to believe tbh like if 23+ is a dead zone for meeting foids wouldn’t more normies be complaining? The few normies I know are either permanently single or in a relationship by default and it’s like I’m the only one noticing this shit
Normies are not complaining because you don't complain when you don't realize there is a problem. Do girls touch you, flirt with you, accept you into their social circle? If not then you are also a truecel. Most people are already in relationships and have some form of social circle at 23. Ofc there is a growing number of incels but soyciety will try to dodge that. The reality is they just don't need you in their social circle, you provide nothing of at least subjective value to them. I joined a church where they have to be polite to you, there are only 3 women there and still nothing in sight for me.

Unironically a high IQ take. I still believe in the blackpill but it's nowhere near as bad as people on here make it. Most of the sources for statistics we have come from dating apps that are notoriously filled with horney men just looking for a quick fuck and women looking to boost their ego. Most normalfags, while still meeting online, use things like Instagram and Snapchat(do people still use snap?) or whatever the most popular social media is and not dating apps.

Also too many niggers here are obviously not ugly or incel at all.

Normies are not complaining because you don't complain when you don't realize there is a problem. Do girls touch you, flirt with you, accept you into their social circle? If not then you are also a truecel. Most people are already in relationships and have some form of social circle at 23. Ofc there is a growing number of incels but soyciety will try to dodge that. The reality is they just don't need you in their social circle, you provide nothing of at least subjective value to them. I joined a church where they have to be polite to you, there are only 3 women there and still nothing in sight for me.
I actually am in sort of a social circle now. About 4 foids in it and they are all of course taken and so are their friends jfl. It’s just that people always say no one really stays with their high school or college sweetheart but the opposite seems to be true and everyone stays with them otherwise you stay sexless your entire 20’s and early 30’s until you can betabuxx some desperate foid

Weak faggot i hope you get beaten

literally who

I actually am in sort of a social circle now. About 4 foids in it and they are all of course taken and so are their friends jfl. It’s just that people always say no one really stays with their high school or college sweetheart but the opposite seems to be true and everyone stays with them otherwise you stay sexless your entire 20’s and early 30’s until you can betabuxx some desperate foid
Interesting, did those foids tried to hook you up with someone? Because they may be lying and find you unworthy of their female friends. You'll have to find something else or just be honest and tell them exactly why you don't want to hang with them anymore. Gymmaxx and looksmaxx as best you can.

100% - Permaban - Goodbye Space Cowboy
So any normie that’s 23+ and out of college is basically fucked? Cuz that’s what it seems like to me
Firstly, 30s is VERY different than 20s but it's not enough to say 'it's over' only that it much more difficult

You start feeling the agepill at the point where you look too old to be on a campus or in a campus bar
But realize you could do a postgrad/masters/phd or work as a TA or just idle around a campus as an alumni
Once you look old enough that being around young girls/students is 'creepy' that's when you feel it

Basically everything Komesarj said:
community life has essentially fallen apart in the west. We no longer have interconnected social webs of people who know each other but a spoke-and-wheel system where every relationship is essentially 1 on 1. Every man for himself and little to no community behavioral regulation.
Once you're out of school there are not a lot of ways to talk to foids or even guys without it being weird
But another thing people rarely talk about is the role of POWER which generally increases as you get older

Being more experienced is an asset, and money, titles, travel opportunities etc are elements of POWER
that will attract foids usually mid-late maybe early 20s and even teens if they are broke/have daddy issues

But if you are autistic, socially awkward, poor, or haven't accumulated any power by your 30s, you are fucked
-
-
I’m more mentalcel.
This is a more difficult thing but it is maybe possible to find a similarly awkward foid or to train your way out of it
Minassian was pretty damn aspie but apparently was FAR worse and worked some of it out through schooling programs
I don't like public speaking or crowds but can acclimate over time -- but I honestly don't have an answer for non-nt/mentalcels

I never saw really ugly couples. Never.
Not everyone lives in the US or Western Europe.
I kind of want to put a camera on my shoulder and just walk around for a day creepfilming and then post the video
But I can't speak for the rest of the world and men in poor countries or china/japan are completely fucked

It's over for 5-second-focus-span-cels.

"You may be done with the blackpill but the blackpill is never done with you."
The blackpill will come to collect regardless of whether you believe in it or not..

we all constantly see ugly/normie couples all the time so the sub8 or even sub5 rules (on which the blackpill is based) are clearly false.
We see 5 PSL man with 2 PSL women. How that means that blackpill is not real?

How comes I dont see ugly couples everywhere - just few photos on internet.

I can't make the same argument and say most foids aren't on instagram
Exactly, because most are.

Why? Because there are endless loads of ugly couples from sub5s all the way down to sub2 landwhales.

You mean 4-5 PSL men fucking fat and ugly women? Once again, how that's against blackpill?

brain.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

shit in bars
shit in night clubs

In other words, shit is fucked, but there are niches for people like us to fill. I've seen half you niggas, and you are nowhere near as ugly as you think you are. Most are mentalcels. As long as you're young and not bottom 20% (or a deathnik in the west) you have a chance. The problem you guys face is that today's social environment requires you to be giga low inhib - and not all men are built for that. If you're young and meet those criteria, you may have a chance. But once you start getting into your 30's, like I am, then your shit is real fucked.
While it’s true that the majority is not ugly at the same time the men who put selfies out there have the confidence to do so because of their face whereas truecels won’t want to post any selfies of themselves due to lookism.

OP saw a couple of mismatched couples and it was so ingrained in his mind so now he questions the blackpill. Selection bias in a nutshell.

Because they may be lying and find you unworthy of their female friends
Maybe this, I’m quiet around them except for 1 so they probably think I’m retarded or too beta for their foid friends if they even have any

The racepill is part of the blackpill and the racepill, can never ever be denied. Ever.

Go to SF. You see 0 AMWF couples and up to 25 or more WMAF couples a week.

Medical studies and trials don't examine the entire population. They use samples to come to conclusions based on their findings. And their conclusions, says a lot about whats going on. So for Tinder, not all foids are on Tinder because they don't need to be on it. But for the ones that are, and based on their choosing behavior and preferences, that says a whole damn lot about female behavior in general when it comes to selection.

To them, Its either 8/10+ tallfags and/or white males only or nothing at all nowadays in the clown world feminist Anglosphere (even tallfag ethnic chads are getting dissed by foids). Foids only start to become more realistic about their own smv when they start to age in their late twenties and beyond. That is when they settle for their looksmatch or find a betabuxx.

Last edited:
While it’s true that the majority is not ugly at the same time the men who put selfies out there have the confidence to do so because of their face whereas truecels won’t want to post any selfies of themselves due to lookism.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
I know that if I would post my face I would become a meme that everyone laughs at in a week.

My two cents.

The lower the males smv, the more he has to compromise for a single mom, grannies, landwhales, freaks of nature, etc, or providing money, drugs, favors etc for sex. Some areat low smv point that no options are available, those are the truecels.

Women hold the power in the relationship, men are replaceable, women are not, because they have way more options. Normies believe otherwise because they only notice relationships where man treats a woman like shit, because he is way above her.
With that disadvantage one man to enter a relationship he needs to compromise a lot, and to wait for a foid to get tired of being a cumdumpster so she could roleplay for a period a relationship with him until she gets a new chad. Only reason why you see the uni type of oofy doofy with a girl.
Betabuxxing, which isnt necessarily purely monetary thing. Average woman gets one child and gets married in early 30, so people still beatbuxx. Average men can be the best option once or twice in the lifetime, so they could have two shitty relationships and one betabuxx marriage doomed to failure. While his female counterpart will have 10 times the number.

See you tomorrow
Tbh

There isn’t a single user in this forums history who made a “Im leaving tomorrow guys:cryfeels:” thread and actually followed through with it

If you’re writing paragraphs and shit for attention then you’re still too attached to the forum to actually leave permanently. Niggas who actually intend on leaving just delete their accounts without mentioning it to anybody

but

shit on the street
shit on benches
shit on the bus
shit on porches
shit in foids purses
shit in bars
shit in night clubs

SHITPILL is UNDENIABLE

ME:
floki-viking.gif
go-t-tyrion.gif

Wheat waffles vids:

You are coping very hard brocel. Couples with averagecel males have a time limit. They will end with the guy getting heart broken. The toilets are in it because "what the hell, might as well take advantage of the opportunity", while guys are in it because they "found the one", i.e the one who they want to spend the rest of their life with. I've seen it IRL, it is so satisfying seeing normalfags get what was coming for them.

It is still very difficult to get into one of these circumstantial relationships, I've tried many times and I've always been rejected. There are much more single guys than guys in relationships, you have to be very lucky to get into one as a sub 8.