Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Leaving the Forum Too Unironically

It's a sad fact but the only two pills that seem true are Agepill NTpill
The blackpill is true overall, it can't be denied at this point, but being young and NT is the main way to escape it. In that sense you could say the agepill and NTpill take precedence over it.

Which is why I've said many times that youngcels should be banned. Even if some of them are truecels who can't succeed no matter what they do, IDGAF, they need to try before they assume that, and spending their spare time posting here will likely make them give up instead. It might not hurt for young guys to be aware of the blackpill, to know that looks matter a lot, but there isn't near enough emphasis that they still have time to succeed in spite of their looks. Really, the redpill should be for guys under 18, and the blackpill for over 22, with a grey area during uni-going years.

You've misunderstood the 8/10 law jfl at your life. If you are below 8 you can get a gf but she will not gonna love you. She will gonna stay with you for what you can provide for her like status, money, vacations or there are bitches who wants a family and they aim for average or ugly guys because they know they can be controlled and manipulated due to lack of options because with Chad they got heartbroken but with a ugly average man they won't get heartbroken. It is what it is if you're dumb you're dumb but never mess with The Blackpill cuz it's a law like gravity.

Who will be the lucky insane male internet denizen to fill Desi's womb with their seed and create a new generation of deranged internet sociopaths? Who knows? It could be you!!!
Me. Send me her discord username.

Is BPP actually joining the 41% lol

I was just starting to like this dude too. But oh well, the blackpill will stalk him till the bitter end, no matter how he copes.

goodbye, we won't miss you

While manycels will not admit it, there are a ton of socially awkward girls online who don't go anywhere and spend almost 100% of their time socializing on the internet. For example, this girl runs a "femcel" discord server. Her name is Desi. She hasn't seen the sun in like 2 years and she's conventionally cute, although deeply mentally ill (me too). Who will be the lucky insane male internet denizen to fill Desi's womb with their seed and create a new generation of deranged internet sociopaths? Who knows? It could be you!!!
Larp. Either a whore who has been ran thru or a tranny

SO WHERE ARE YOU GONNA FIND THE PUSSY OUTSIDE SOCIAL MEDIA :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Ice cube bye felicia

Yeah @BlkPillPres has abandoned ship and I'm going to be doing the same... but for different reasons

1. The posts here actually suck
No, really, I can't waste any more brain juice sifting through all the garbage.
I try to read posts these days and I just feel immediately tired.

2. I no longer believe in the Blackpill
I lurked here for years debating the blackpill with myself and blkpillpress's videos pretty
much described it perfectly. Unfortunately, we all constantly see ugly/normie couples all
the time so the sub8 or even sub5 rules (on which the blackpill is based) are clearly false.

This fact has been debated but ultimately the question is not

'if the black pill is true why do I see ugly couples?'
but
'if I see ugly couples why do I think the blackpill is true?'

and if you think about it for a while the answer is: Tinder
I was watching wheat waffles videos when I finally figured it out (links will be below)

TLDR there are very few girls on tinder

If there are very few girls on tinder, that means that there vastly more girls NOT on tinder.
My only other comparison has been bars/clubs and, as wheat waffles pointed out, these
environments are also fucked and there are NOT A LOT of girls in bars/clubs either.
2:1 would be considered amazing for the average bar/club and that's not even close.

Online dating and clubs/bars are the cause of pussy inflation where foids think they are
more valuable than they are. It's simple economics: low supply creates higher price --
nothing magical. In these environments, sub8 maybe even sub9 is in fact law because
there are not many foids in any of these places.

What this MEANS is that the MOST FOIDS do not go to clubs or bars and are not on
dating apps, meaning they are not effected by pussy inflation and therefore are very
much accessible to all (within reason) (ie your looksmatch or lower)

THIS IS WHY YOU SEE UGLY COUPLES EVERYWHERE

The counter argument here has been the role of INSTAGRAM

But you have to consider, since most foids aren't in these environments, ask yourself
which TYPE of foids are in clubs, bars and on the apps? The answer is the VERY SAME TYPE
of prissy stuck up pussy inflated whores that you see on INSTAGRAM.

I can't make the same argument and say most foids aren't on instagram but I know that not
all foids are that type of god awful bitch like on the apps and in bars/clubs. Why? Because
there are endless loads of ugly couples from sub5s all the way down to sub2 landwhales.

This also brings me to my final reason for leaving

3. This Forum is a Form of Social Media
Social media is the fucking problem as I have pointed out and a forum like this gives the
exact same dopamine hit and fucks with your brain in the same way tinder does with a foids
brain. The reason the most outrageous blackpill theories (sub 8 rule) are perpetuated is the
same reason pussy inflation is perpetuated: overdose of blackpill social media.

but more importantly overdose of TINDER

It doesn't take long for an ugly or even average looking dude on tinder to come to the
conclusion IT'S OVER because there are barely any foids on tinder and they are the worst
type -- go to a bar or club same shit.

But in all my time here there are a few things I can say for sure:

@shii410 is a cucked mommydom faggot who should be banned

and the SHITPILL is the most true and final pill of them all

shit on the street
shit on benches
shit on the bus
shit on porches
shit in foids purses
but... most importantly...
shit in bars
shit in night clubs
and shit all over tinder and instagram

SHITPILL is UNDENIABLE

ME:
floki-viking.gif
go-t-tyrion.gif
d91ukmo-0c08db4c-2e2a-4b9e-977d-2f8c287c7924.jpg
038296dc11242422388a34eab4c46ee8.jpg

Wheat waffles vids:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFOClJs4Wns&t=0s&ab_channel=WheatWaffles

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swg9XaPzRcQ&list=PL1fAbCnE4fPbvGlXxD8i9SLtA99kquOl5&index=26&t=520s&ab_channel=WheatWaffles

you speak truths. Sadly most here can't see this @Zer0/∞ posfed about this and other NT pilled focused posters.

I don't see ugly couples under the age of 35 where I live.