Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm killing myself tonight to prove to this IncelTears bitch that I am not a pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
gookincel

gookincel

Greycel
I posted today after a while on this site after thinking that I would hate women to cope. But tbh, that is not me. I am not that kind of person. I have been browsing IncelTears for the last few days trying to find stupid stuff to post here to cope. I even sent messages to a few women to just troll them. But I didn't like it. I thought that this would be a cope but this isn't who I am, never was. But I also ended up finding this user with the name adivverentaccount who is probably Asian or at least that is what she claims.

She was posting a lot of stuff to mock Asian guys. I ended up sending her a PM and asked, why she is mocking us? She said that she can do what she wants. I won't go into the details but the conversation steered towards Incels committing suicide and she said that most of you guys are pussies and are too timid to do this. This is the conversation.

It

I have no hopes anyways and I know that it is over. But I want to prove to this bitch how serious I am and how fucked my life is. I will just end it. I have never felt more insulted in my life. I want to end it all. If I don't post again, consider me dead. You might here it in the news if you live nearby. Asian women didn't want me. Fine. I'll just end my existence. Bye

I posted today after a while on this site after thinking that I would hate women to cope. But tbh, that is not me. I am not that kind of person. I have been browsing IncelTears for the last few days trying to find stupid stuff to post here to cope. I even sent messages to a few women to just troll them. But I didn't like it. I thought that this would be a cope but this isn't who I am, never was. But I also ended up finding this user with the name adivverentaccount who is probably Asian or at least that is what she claims.

She was posting a lot of stuff to mock Asian guys. I ended up sending her a PM and asked, why she is mocking us? She said that she can do what she wants. I won't go into the details but the conversation steered towards Incels committing suicide and she said that most of you guys are pussies and are too timid to do this. This is the conversation.

View attachment 35449

I have no hopes anyways and I know that it is over. But I want to prove to this bitch how serious I am and how fucked my life is. I will just end it. I have never felt more insulted in my life. I want to end it all. If I don't post again, consider me dead. You might here it in the news if you live nearby. Asian women didn't want me. Fine. I'll just end my existence. Bye

Don't do it, man. She's not worth it

Okay see you tomorrow

Suicide won't bring it tbh. No media coverage. Send this to all major newspapers then you know what to do.

Suicide attention whoring threads are a thing now here I guess.:ping:

View attachment 35449

See you tomorrow, but think about this. Women wouldn't be on some shit forum about incels. They'd be fucking chad. That person is just a troll.

Good luck! Don't do it half-assed though; make sure you do it right the first time, cause nothing's worse than a suicide chump. It's like failing at failing.

Why not go ER first though?

That would be a very stupid reason to rope, perhaps stop visiting those sites that make u depress and I can't stress this enough that life's not all about pussy

If this guy decides to go ER, i'll celebrate his death.

why are you letting a foid dictate your life might as well be a cuck that dumb bitch is going to get pumped and dumped by chads and die lonely anyway

You're essentially letting her murder you by committing suicide. Don't do it. Don't let her win.

You might here it in the news if you live nearby.
Unless you are planning on doing something really creative with your suicide or are from a powerful family then I doubt you will even make a 30 second blurb on the local late night news. That's reserved for women, a lonely guy killing himself isn't news to anyone.

And how do you intend for her to know you did it? You aren't showing her shit by just vanishing off Reddit, she'll think you just made a new account.

Anyways don't forget to PM me your new username tomorrow. See you then!

Sooo, should we expect another post by the end of the week?

It's like failing at failing.
:feelskek:
Unless you are planning on doing something really creative with your suicide or are from a powerful family then I doubt you will even make a 30 second blurb on the local late night news. That's reserved for women, a lonely guy killing himself isn't news to anyone.
Yeah, suicide is cope and a waste

she's a white loving gook. fuck her man

lol what do think this will "prove" to her? She doesn't care if you do it or not.

You are trying to prove yourself to a noodlewhore? Just fuckin lol if it ever got to that point for me then I might as well end it.

Lmao @ this foid

She deleted it, but

>I’m in my mid 20s, and my boyfriend is in his mid 40s and we have a wonderful loving and balanced relationship. Ask me anything.
In a relationship with a large age gap. AMA.
u/adivverentaccountFeb 23, 2018, 10:05 PM
I’m in my mid 20s, and my boyfriend is in his mid 40s and we have a wonderful loving and balanced relationship.

See you tomorrow

Attention whores like op should be banned on sight tbh. You're just giving this foid something to laugh about with your pathetic suicide threat.

See you on your next alt

incels should commit seppuku in front of feminist organizations to send a message

Don’t do it. IT fucks want us dead.

sui because of a foid is the ultimate cuckmove tbh tbh

"Joined Aug 3, 2018"

At least take a few others with you.

"most Asian guys can just harass other women online. Small dick losers, lol"

What a great personality. And yeah, she is Asian herself. She's dating a white guy too.

Attention whores like op should be banned on sight tbh. You're just giving this foid something to laugh about with your pathetic suicide threat.

probably a guy or a blue haired feminist who gives a fuck what they say or want

Status
Not open for further replies.